MyWetloook

Message # 70029.4.1

Subject: None Re:Agree

Date: Sat 08/04/17 15:36:39 GMT

Name: Phil ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Glad it's not just me then,never ever thought I'd get bored with wetlook, but nowadays, it's all the same, seen one, seen them all, so to speak. Like I said,content producers do a great job for us, but it's got way too much professional now. Wish I could go back in time when we could find just someone having fun, spontaneous wet look is way better than posed models.

Like this.  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rL1sbadHKIc    That's the sort of thing I miss.

In reply to Message (70029.4) None Agree

By Dima - dima@wetlooker.com ru Sat 08/04/17 14:51:13 GMT

Agree and happy when see casual and spontaneus amateur wetlook, like recent Indian pool parties or Songkran

Constantly try to change something in our produced wetlook, but photographers very like to use old good rails)

In reply to Message (70029) Depressed Getting bored with wetlook

By Phil - ex Sat 08/04/17 06:13:11 GMT

I'm not moaning as such, but is anyone else now bored with the forum these days? It's now all professional stuff, not too long ago the forum used to have loads of regular wet images and the odd video clip from amateurs, and people just having fun. Content providers do a great job, but they're all pretty much the same, nothing 'real' anymore. Just wondered if it's just me getting bored with things?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]