Wetlook-Online

Message # 70029.3

Subject: None Re:Getting bored with wetlook

Date: Sat 08/04/17 10:51:49 GMT

Name: waterman de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi.

I can second those opinions. I'm around in the internet for a long time, about since 1996! So I really can judge the changes.

Wetklook in its "beginnings" (I mean those times, when we started to share it via internet) was more spontanous, and rare as well. You had to look around to find interesting pictures, clips came up with the invention of Youtube. Producers were as many as fingers on one hand.

Fast forward: Today producers seem to be the majority in wetlook. OK, i admit, the number of wetlook clips on Youtube is vast compared to the ending 90's, but I see it with an other perspective and background of experience after more than 30 years of wetlook. Clips that may have turned me on in the beginnings, are now mostly only films of bad quality and no effect any more.

Producers have created something like a wetlook mainstream. Yes, sometimes I am bored about this.

What I miss is the thrill, which always has made wetlook a wonderful thing for me.The suprise of getting wet unexpected (although willingly as in dunk tanks for example).The unpayable expression of the girl/women experiencing the wetness. And some more aspects.

I have been following big guys in this business like Erik Elsas and others from the beginning. Today many things are like a permanent repeat of something I already have seen. I know its difficult to create new thrills, I do fight with this problem as a photographer myself, not really having an idea, how to open new perspectives in wetlook. I started to focus on detail, but this can only be one way.

In the bottom line: I am missing more phantasy in the work of those showing us produced wetlook. Its too much the same scenery with some differences here and there. Maybe some discussion may give some input about what could be added or changed.

Stay wet

waterman

In reply to Message (70029) Depressed Getting bored with wetlook

By Phil - ex Sat 08/04/17 06:13:11 GMT

I'm not moaning as such, but is anyone else now bored with the forum these days? It's now all professional stuff, not too long ago the forum used to have loads of regular wet images and the odd video clip from amateurs, and people just having fun. Content providers do a great job, but they're all pretty much the same, nothing 'real' anymore. Just wondered if it's just me getting bored with things?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]