WetlookPro

Message # 70025.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:MK, as you mentioned about Thailand

Date: Sat 08/04/17 17:45:20 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes....it is a shame that the Thai culture has been polluted by western influences. These days it is like a spring break destination for rowdy "Farangs" (foreigners) who act like rowdy football hooligans at Songkran and want to get drunk and cause mayhem....which is far from the gentle and polite nature of the local Thai people.Songkran was a lot more enjoyable in the 1990's than it is today. The veteran wetlook fan known as "Sopping" used to tell great stories of the fun times he used to have in Thailand in the 1960's (when Thailand was an R&R destination during the Vietnam war). Sadly we have not heard from Sopping on this forum in the last 5 years....he was in his 80's when he used to post his interesting stories and pics....so I fear he may have passed away by now. I did not start visiting Thailand until the 1980's....but in those days I was working for an American bank in Bangkok. The water parades were very nice in the 1980's and 90's.....people were respectful and careful when sprinkling water over people. These days the Songkran traditions have been bastardized by western influences (buckets of ice water and high powered water guns have nothing to do with the origins of Sonkran) and now the farangs are not respectful at all.....i.e. they want to make a sport out of buying the most powerful water gun or bicycle pump gun and then trying to aim it in your eye to knock your eye out. I guess I am getting too old for this....because Songkran to me is now about as brutal and unpleasant an experience as attending the the "La Tomatina" tomato throwing festival in Spain.....i.e. you might like it when you are a college student.....but as you get older you get tired of the juvenile nature of being attacked by tomatoes or ice-water.

I feel the same way about going to rock concerts and football matches.....I enjoyed going to them when I was much younger....but as you get older it is no fun to be squashed in a crowded mosh pit or football crowd any more....I would much rather sit in my comfy chair at home...put my feet up and have a beer and watch these things on my big screen HDTV instead.

I have lots of early 1990's videos I made of the Songkran festivals I attended in the 1990's.....I did not upload those yet because those were the days before HD video cameras and I shot all those on the old Hi-8 SD cameras....so I decided to upload the newer HD footage first.....cos these days many people only want HD footage and they are not interested in old SD footage.....but I will upload some of the old SD footage later this year.

MK

In reply to Message (70025.1.1) Question MK, as you mentioned about Thailand

By hazzazbin - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Fri 07/04/17 20:07:09 GMT

Hello

Firstly, nice album.

My question to MK is, you said you have some very good videos from old songkran before it was polluted by modernity. Is there any way you could be uploading them.

regards

Hazzaz

In reply to Message (70025.1) Thumbs Up Re:Very nice Russian album

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Fri 07/04/17 19:52:50 GMT

Cool.......are you going to visit Thailand again this year ?
In reply to Message (70025) Thumbs Up Very nice Russian album

By ytsen - de Fri 07/04/17 19:10:29 GMT

Never seen before

https://vk.com/albums-73325853

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]