WetlookPro

Message # 69973.1.1.1.1

Subject: None Re:missing gown wetlook

Date: Sat 01/04/17 14:14:24 GMT

Name: DungeonMasterOne gb

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

No problem, thanks for responding to the post - nice to know people are reading them. Thumbs Up

We often include hose-down wash-off videos with our messy scenes, not all have them as it depends on time available but if you go through the descriptions of the scenes, either on the main messy site http://saturationhall.com or on the download store at http://gungemastercom.umd.net it always tells you if there is a hose-down videos in the scene.

We usually don't have them for mud scenes, though occasionally we'll hose the girls down in the dungeon in the overalls they wore to come back from the shoot, but the messy scene ones start with them still fully dressed in  the clothes they got messy in.

In reply to Message (69973.1.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:missing gown wetlook

By hazzazbin - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Fri 31/03/17 06:12:40 GMT

Hello

Thank you for the reply.

I have another question? do you have any plan to make videos with the wash-off scenes from the messy videos. It is a very easy thing to do and I think a lot of people who dont buy messy videos will like it.

regards

Hazzaz  

In reply to Message (69973.1.1) Thumbs Up Re:missing gown wetlook

By DungeonMasterOne - gb Thu 30/03/17 22:48:52 GMT

You are right, we've not posted any dress scenes for a while now, since Honeysuckle's school uniform scene last November.

I've looked through the release queue and there are several dress scenes awaiting release, and we'll be filming some new ones this summer once the outdoor wetlook season re-opens.  So I'll make a point of releasing some dress scenes in the coming months, including the next wetlook release.

Thanks for the feedback, and for supporting the site, every membership is appreciated.  Thumbs Up

In reply to Message (69973.1) Question missing gown wetlook

By hazzazbin - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Thu 30/03/17 20:56:43 GMT

Hello

I think its been a long time that you havn't posted any gown wetlook in the members area. One of the reason I like your site so much is because you got wetlook videos in a lot of nice vintage dress and gowns. But it seems like they are not been posted as frequently as before.

Therefore, highly appreciate if you could bring back the gown wetlook videos.

regards

Hazzaz

In reply to Message (69973) Pictures Felicity chained up and hosed down! html

By DungeonMasterOne - gb Thu 30/03/17 20:46:46 GMT

Website: gungemastercom.umd.net/download_info/felicity-chained-up-and-hosed

Felicity Chained Up and Hosed Down
"Miss Pink gets her revenge!"

A while back Felicity had to punish Miss Pink for her behaviour, which she acomplished by chaining the errant barmaid, dressed in an all-latex outfit, to the dungeon wall and hosing her down with cold water. However, we have a long tradition of fainess in these parts, so once it was felt that suitable punishment had been delivered, Felicity volunteered to be chained up herself and suffer the same fate. Except that as Felicity's front had already been well drenched with stray buckets during the punishment of Miss Pink, she had herself chained up facing the wall so her still-dry back would feel the water's touch first!

Felicity wears a fetching shiny ensemble of a silky party dress, tight shiny grey leggings, and leather boots, and receives a very thorough drenching from Miss Pink, still dressed in her wet latex. Miss Pink alternates between high and low pressure jets of water from the hose, and plays the water all over Felicity's outfit and hair, she also puts the jet down inside Felicty's dress at one point.

Particular attention is payed to Felicity's lovely long blonde hair, which is soon reduced to a mass of wet strands.

Technical: This video has full original sound and you can enjoy Felicity's squeals as the cold water does its work. The video shows the entire hose-down with Felicity chained to the wall, the photoset also includes shots of Miss Pink chaining Felicity up beforehand.

Starring these models:

Miss Pink

Felicity the Serving Wench
Screens:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.032 seconds to generate ]