WetlookPro

Message # 69898.1.1.2.1

Subject: Hello thank Sunboyfun, indeed I was not bashing [nt]

Date: Tue 21/03/17 18:44:58 GMT

Name: nathaar nl

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (69898.1.1.2) None You miss the point

By sunboyfun - sunboyfun@gmail.com us Tue 21/03/17 17:08:54 GMT

"Dude, get a life"...

If you read closely the post by Nathaar, he is not bashing Wetlooker. He plainly states, as I have many times, that the site offers some of the best wetlook models and many opportunities for amazing photographic results. It is because improvements are so close within reach that we who make constructive critiques WANT the site to be its best. We are not looking to bash them into shutting down. Quite the contrary. I think Dima, if he looked at purchase records recently would see that i have bought a TON of photosets in spite of many past critiques. I have seen improvements as nathaar mentioned. The beach shots are by far the best. I also would have to say that there are still many things I wish would change. The video quality (especially the indoor shots in the tub/shower), or more so, camera work, is absolutely horrendous at times. It can be literally unwatchable. It is analogous to filming a beautiful landmark during an earthquake. If videos are to be offered as an incentive to purchase a set, the videos should meet at the very least an acceptable standard. I would also agree about Nathaar's claim of the "auto shoot", where many repeated redundant shots are taken and also missed opportunities because the photographers do not really "get' wetlook. Hey, truth is truth. To  tell Nathaar to just move on misses the point. We are customers, paying, and will continue to pay if the product offered makes it worth while to do so. If something is given away for free, then a case could be made that you should not look a gift horse in the mouth. Nobody expects Wetlooker to become a free site, hardly. However, since it is a site that has major major potential to be superb, wouldn't it be a good idea to hear out critiques and maybe learn from them?

SBF

In reply to Message (69898.1.1) Thumbs Down Dude, get a life

By Wet Guy - us Tue 21/03/17 08:59:06 GMT

Really?  So if you don't enjoy what Dima provides just don't buy his products and move to the next post, simple as that.  If there is one thing I have learned over the many years visiting this forum is that we all have our "thing."  Mine happens to be UFA, I love their work (and Elana!)  But I would guess 9 out of 10 of you on the forum would pass on UFA, just as I would on others you think are so awesome like Ed R. Ed R. does great work, just not my thing.  Do I criticize?  No, why would I?  For others, his stuff is awesome ... so for those who enjoy, have at it.  I'll move to the next post.  So the message to you is if you don't like it just move on and find the ones you do like and buy from them.  But to be so critical is of someone like Dima is a waste of your time and is contrary to the spirit of this site - a place for all producers to offer their best perspectives on wetlook for us to see and make choices. This is not a communist site where one size fits all - ladies in gray dresses.  In other words, I find your critical comments to be more a reflection on your own negative personality, so dude, get a life.
In reply to Message (69898.1) Note I am sorry but, I disagree

By nathaar - nl Tue 21/03/17 07:10:47 GMT

Respectfully, I disagree

Yes the models are gorgeous, their outfits are certainly too - I am also a great lover of wet jeans.

Some of the locations are also good, I like the recently introduced shower and beach by example. The river is also good. The swimming pools are less so.

Contrary to you, I do not get usually the feeling that the girls are liking what they are doing. More that they do not understand what they are doing.

And some fear the water, they do not know how to get wet completely, despite being in a swimming pool.

The photography was in the beginning absolutely horrible (the films were even worse), and yes improved to a degree. But it still of much less quality, than by example that of Erik Elsas or Viktor. Not even comparable, I guess.

And now my main criticism.

Dima’s photos are a kind of screenshots. The photographer puts his camera in automatic food and in a few minutes takes a 200 shots or so.

The girls are asked to perform a certain act, and he follows it. If the sub-act is “throwing up sand” I get 20 pictures of throwing up sand that are nearly all the same. And hardly any is really good because they are taken at random, and not in search for the best shot as a good photographer would do.

And still more absurd, because Dima listens to the fans and takes by examples pictures of shoes, I get 5 pictures of the same shoe.

Thus in one set there are 10-20 photos that really count.

Still worse is that the photographer(s) is/are too lazy unprofessional or too much in a hurry to follow the model properly. So a great number of pictures are taken from such a distance that I cannot see any detail. At the beach scenes by example the girls swim, which is great. but I can’t see anything because the photographer stays dry at the beach.

I still do not believe that Dima understands properly (or his photographer) what wetlook is about as many of the other producers who are clearly fans themselves and professionalized their hobby. I can’t find any other reason for the fact that he still misses out on so many great moments. I have examples of girls coming out a pool (the best moment for me) and there are hardly pictures of it.

Over the years I bought various sets of Dima and I must say that it was always a disappointment. Invariably I found that the examples on offer for free are more or less the best scenes of the series. Invariably I found frustrated that the many possibilities such nice models and outfits offer were just not used to the maximum. I am not not looking anymore with the intent of buying. Even, I actually think the mass production of this producer helped me somehow to get less enthusiastic about wetlook in general.

In reply to Message (69898) Pulsing Some praise for wetlooker.com!

By Wambob - ca Tue 21/03/17 06:15:38 GMT

I know that some folks here have been somewhat critical of the wetlooker.com site (and some of those at least constructively critical). There's nothing wrong with that, but I'd like to say a few unsolicited positive things about what's becoming my favourite wetlook site:

1) The models are absolutely gorgeous. Really, they're all super cute. And most of them have this "girl next door" quality to them (that is, if you happen to live next door to incredibly hot girls, of course).

2) The models really seem to enjoy what they're doing. The sense of "play" in a lot of their facial expressions is very appealing. I know some people prefer serious "model expressions" in every shot, but I like to see that they're enjoying this "slightly odd" assignment! And most of these girls are.

3) The photography really has improved a lot over the last year or so. Not that I ever found it really as "bad" as some people claimed it was, but it has definitely gotten better, particularly with respect to lighting. There aren't as many dark sets as there used to be, and the photographers are getting better at capturing things like "emerging" shots rather than too many shots of girls swimming around in the pool.

4) If you love wet jeans, there are so many great sets available. That's definitely the site's specialty, and they do it as well as anyone on the net right now, in my opinion. I know that's not everybody's cup of tea. But it's certainly mine. And the site offers all kinds of locations (indoors, outdoors, pools, showers, beaches ...) and continually updates.

Could I quibble that maybe there are a few sets where the photographer doesn't capture "every angle" of his/her beautiful subject? Sure. Or that sometimes the video quality maybe isn't quite as good as the photos? I suppose. But to me, that's kinda missing the point. There's so much brilliant wetlook there!

I just thought it was time to say congratulations to Dima and the team there. You've got one brilliant site. :)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]