WetlookPro

Message # 69893.1

Subject: Happy Re:Greece

Date: Mon 20/03/17 14:45:36 GMT

Name: Bruno de

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Cool story, thank you for sharing.

Bruno

In reply to Message (69893) None Greece

By Laszlo - ocean.51@freemail.hu hu Mon 20/03/17 14:19:04 GMT

Dear Members of the Forum,

I had an interesting experience in Greece, and if somebody wants to read about it, here it is. I have changed the names, but everything else is as it was.

Best regards,

László

Some years ago my lady friend, Éva, her teenage son, Péter and I had our summer holiday in Greece. The first day after dinner we took a nice walk along the beach. Éva was wearing long, white trousers and a yellow top with a white bra under it, I long trousers and maybe a light shirt. The lapping waves were enticing, and soon we were wading in water up to our knees. I definitely enjoyed the situation, but after some time Éva wimped out and returned to the dry part of the beach. I felt left high and dry, nevertheless did not want to miss the fun. I simply picked her up and marched into the water, carrying her in my arms. Soon both of us fully submerged and Éva unquestionably enjoyed swimming around fully clothed.

We had a good time, but eventually had to go out of the water. That time Péter’s mouth fell to the ground. He was totally taken aback, and in consternation. “Mom, look at you. What have you done?” Eva took it easy and said calmly: “I know that my panties can be seen, so what?”

“Not only your panties,” answered Péter. “They are also transparent.”

You can imagine that on the way back to the hotel we avoided the well-lit areas. All the same we really enjoyed our fling in the surf.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.028 seconds to generate ]