WetlookPro

Message # 69861.2.1.2.1

Subject: Bad Eyes You can't undo imperialism

Date: Wed 22/03/17 06:03:49 GMT

Name: Anonymous uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You are trying to compare post-war Europe (Western with English, Eastern with Russian) with the rest of the world.

English was already widely spoken in India, Hong Kong, South Africa, etc. because of the spread of the British Empire.

During the last 70 years it was most widespread in Western Europe because of the presence of American forces/NATO support in Europe.  It was widely taught and easy to practice, and as such became the de-facto language for business and culture as well.  Many Europeans do not even call English a "foreign language" because it is so widespread.

Brexit and Trump can't and won't undo that anytime soon.

Learn any language that means something to you.  Of your host country, your lover, your grandmother, who cares.  And use the technology we have to help.

In reply to Message (69861.2.1.2) Talking Re:As far as languages go...

By jollywetfellow - sx Thu 16/03/17 10:08:30 GMT

There does seem to be an increasing trend for Russian speakers to do wetlook videos on youtube - there's Miss Vicky as well, and I have commented before that the various people putting copies of other people's candid wetlook videos up on youtube appear to be Russian - or at least the fractured English which they use reads like it is Russian as put through 'Google translate'.     So what with that and the Russian fountains too, all wetlookers may have to learn Russian in future!

It does seem to be true at the moment that English is the de facto 'world language' - certainly everywhere I go I find that the local people speak English better than I do their language!     I wonder if that is about to change, though - both of the leading English-speaking countries have just voted to cut themselves off from the world (Brexit in England and Trumpism in the US) - why would other nationalities continue speaking our language, if we do not want to speak to them?      The liberal Press in the UK is already talking of Angela Merkel as being the leader of the western world since 20 Jan 2017.      And we must remember that even now Mandarin Chinese and Spanish are both spoken (as their 'first' language) by more people than English.     

So that's Russian, German, Chinese and Spanish we've all got to learn.......

In reply to Message (69861.2.1) Info As far as languages go...

By Reckonerrr - uu Thu 16/03/17 05:12:11 GMT

...English is actually quite complicated and hard to learn. The only reason why it's easy for you is because you grew up learning it. This is coming from someone well-versed in multiple languages.
In reply to Message (69861.2) Dancing SUPPORTING! (second try)

By LalChand - de Thu 16/03/17 01:38:35 GMT

Happy I abonnated this channel some time ago already.

Funny movies they do,no question-but it is very hard for me to read cyrillic letters or even to understand theyr language.

= me Depressed

Should the easy english not be a world language?

Or should I begin to learn russian and french language.

Confused

In reply to Message (69861) Wow PLEASE GIVE THEM SUPPORT THEY UPDATE DAILY

By Tim - ex Thu 16/03/17 00:30:28 GMT

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Xad4r7P5xyM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.012 seconds to generate ]