Wetlook-Online

Message # 69788

Subject: None Turkey

Date: Tue 07/03/17 08:53:20 GMT

Name: Laszlo hu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Many years ago I spent a week in Alanya, a charming Turkish seaside resort. The scenery is really beautiful: an old fortress with a small harbour at the centre of the town, high hills quite close to the sea.

Many people in Europe feel sorrow for the young and pretty Muslim girls that they cannot flaunt their nice bodies on the beaches, like average Europeans can. Well, they have their own tricks. One of them wore white leggings and a white blouse into the water. You can imagine the result. Even her white silk bra became entirely see-through, and she looked like as if she had been naked.

One evening I dressed up for dinner and went to the restaurant of the hotel. The meal was hearty and I wanted to take a short walk outside.

It was a very beautiful evening with a full moon in the sky, and after dinner I felt a sudden urge to go to the beach, which was totally deserted, and the waves of the sea were exceptionally high. All of a sudden I was overcome by some weird desire, followed the retreating water then jumped into a coming, huge wave, which swept me back to the shore.

I felt like a naughty child playing in the surf. Not wanting to present the image of a drowned rat at the reception of the hotel, I decided to take a long walk along the shore. Ambling in drenched clothes on a beautiful, moonlit beach also has its charm. Next to the harbour at the centre of the town there was some life: at least half a dozen young, slim and beautiful local women were frolicking in the water. For them swimming fully clothed probably does not give a sensual pleasure, so they do not experience the same feeling which many girls and women in Europe do, nevertheless they had a great time enjoying the swelling waves. They wore long, dark skirts and white blouses, which of course, were entirely transparent. I mean the blouses. In the pale light I did not see if their bras were see-through or not, and it would have been downright impolite to get close to them for a thorough scrutiny. Am I right? I simply took another swim, spent some time in the town and made the 2 or 3 km’s walk back to the hotel. It is a pity that due to the political unrests holidays are not so safe in Turkey any more. I am wishing them peace and quiet, as they are very nice people.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.001 seconds to generate ]