Wetlook-Online

Message # 69766.3.1

Subject: Pulsing Re:wet police uniforms m- vintage

Date: Tue 07/03/17 14:46:40 GMT

Name: LuvWetStockings ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

MK! If you have any way of uploading that scene I would appreciate it..... or episode details. Many Thanks LWS X
In reply to Message (69766.3) Hello wet police uniforms m- vintage

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 06/03/17 05:45:41 GMT

FYI....if you like vintage police uniforms back in the days when British police women used to be called "WPC's"...when they used to wear skirts and stockings there is one wetlook scene with Viv Martella in the UK tv series "The Bill" in 1988. I binge watched all 2400 episodes of "The Bill" last year and the WPC skirts era ran from 1984 until 1991 episodes. Only one wetlook WPC scene in that era. The 1991 to 2010 episodes were when political correctness came in and the term WPC was dropped and so were the skirts and then the ladies were simply called PC's and wore trousers instead. There were at least 10 more wetlook scenes in the 1991 to 2010 episodes with wet policewomen, but those were with trousers not skirts.

MK

In reply to Message (69766) TV U.K. Tv. Prime Suspect 1973

By LuvWetStockings - ex Sat 04/03/17 12:18:13 GMT

Ok so I have got the know how on how to put it up here but if any other ne can find and share it would be brilliant. Thursday night in the U.K. saw a new Prime Suspect set in 1973. Yup and the female officers wear the old style uniforms of skirts and hose. Opening scene see our leading lady get soaked trying to catch a criminal on her way to work. Her skirt and hose are clearly wet, great scene ...hopefully more to come in the remaining episodes. LWS X Lookout

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.044 seconds to generate ]