Wetlook-Online

Message # 69736.2.1

Subject: None Re:at a lake

Date: Wed 01/03/17 16:37:28 GMT

Name: Anonymus hu

Email: h.wetlook@freemail.hu

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi László!

Could you write me an e-mail: h.wetlook@freemail.hu

Thansk a lot!

In reply to Message (69736.2) Thumbs Up Re:at a lake

By MaK - dk Wed 01/03/17 11:12:55 GMT

Full length skirt, petticoats, bodice - there are unfortunately not many girls dressed like that nowadays. You were very lucky.

In reply to Message (69736) None at a lake

By Laszlo - hu Wed 01/03/17 10:12:13 GMT

Dear All,

This is the first time that I share an experience on the site of the forum, shout it from the housetops, nevertheless I hope that some of you will find it interesting.

In Budapest the city park and its neighbourhood were designed and completed at the end of the 19th century, for the 1000th anniversary of the Hungarian conquest. The first Hungarian tribes arrived in the Carpathian Basin in 895 and 896 AD. There is an artificial castle in the park with a nice lake next to it. One Saturday afternoon I visited the park and spent some hours there, during which time I could see at least twenty girls and women in the water fully clothed. One group of young women had a jolly good time, as they were pushing each other into the water amid screaming and laughter. They came out of the lake almost immediately and it was really a sight to behold. Skirts dripping, shiny blouses clinging to shapely curves…

The next day I went back. The same group was there, either in the water or close to it in drenched clothes. One girl performed several headlong dives: full length skirt, petticoats, bodice, the whole works. It goes without saying that it did not take me long and I blithely jumped into the water, where we struck up a conversation. She told me that once a foreign tourist had enjoyed the sight to such an extent that he even took several pictures of her and later sent one to her by mail.

Probably wetlook is mainly for us, men however it seems that members of the fair sex also find sensual pleasure in it. If ladies happen to read this account, they may affirm my hunch. Am I right, ladies?

Best regards,

László

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.061 seconds to generate ]