Wetlook-Online

Message # 69712.2

Subject: Great that was one hell of a specific fantasy

Date: Mon 27/02/17 01:24:06 GMT

Name: Wow uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I was expecting a herd of purple rhinoceros to run through while Claude Debussy smokes a pipe in the window, to the sound of a snowblower, and 12 janitors reading Shakespeare while pooping... To each his own, though. Ariel looks awesome in the cheerleader outfit.
In reply to Message (69712) Video Playful Cheerleader Sinks Battery Powered Radio, Then Cums While Submerged!

By Ariel - arielwambabes@gmail.com us Sun 26/02/17 14:00:03 GMT

Website: http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com/ drenchme.com

This scene is now available in our Vidown store - http://vidown.com/cgi/store2.pl?site=drenchme.com / www.drenchme.com

and our UMD store - http://ariel.umd.net

Hey guys! It's Ariel here! This is one of my most recent customs! I thought it was really fun to film and interesting, so I wanted to put it in the download store right away to see what you think of it! I'm dressed in my cheerleading uniform, white ankle socks and black canvas Vans sneakers. I'm listening to music on my battery powered radio and dancing around in the kitchen, when I get a great idea that it would be fun and crazy to take my new radio and drop it in the tub to see what happens! So next you see me sitting next to the tub preparing to do just that! With the music still playing, I drop it in the water and watch it submerge, quickly filling with water and becoming heavy! I pull it back out of the water and watch water rush out of it and that makes me laugh! So now I want to get in and submerge too! I get in the water with all of my clothes still on and quickly submerge fully while face up, blowing lots of bubbles while I'm under the water! I continue to play, sinking my radio more and using the water that rushes back out to soak myself, more submersions while I'm face up and lots more bubble blowing, getting on my hands and knees to head dunk in the water, showing off my panties that are completely transparent when wet! All of this splashing and rubbing on myself has got me very turned on so I decide I want to get an orgasm while I'm in the tub, and I grab my little waterproof bullet vibrator and start to rub it on my clit through my panties, eventually slipping it down inside my panties to make it even naughtier! I keep rubbing my clit more and more, enjoying the warm water and the pleasure, submerging again, and when I'm finally ready to cum and I feel it happening and getting closer, I slide completely under the water one more time and cum while fully under the water, letting out a scream of pleasure while submerged! It felt so damn good!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]