MyWetloook

Message # 69689

Subject: Pictures Sabina - dunk tak session in office clothes html

Date: Fri 24/02/17 10:18:54 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hi guys,
Sabina dressed up with one of her office outfits and we make sure we reward her with a good dunking.

Enjoy the new session in the download store.

For those who missed my last post here is a
Free video for the wetlook community

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 3050+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVSabina
Time for a business clothing dunk tank session again and we asked Sabina to put on some of her office clothes. And then we asked her to remove them during the session ;)
No bra this time but the top remains on.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

From now on WAMoutlet.com can be joined with one month recurring membership and also with 6 months membership (non recurring)

WHATCH WAM VIDEOS ONLINE
$28 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVFormalWet ... Simonne
There are many things that we like about Simonne, but probably the best of all is that she always dresses up in her finest clothes and she is wearing her finest heels without any fear that she could ruin them in the water.
Enjoy her in a new update for the office clothing fans, she plays in the pool and she enjoys the cameras around her as much as she ever does.

Free Preview
HDVEuroDunk ... Andreea E
Andreea is dunked for the first time and since it's a special occasion, of course she wanted to dress formal. She puts on one of her favorite night gown and she matched the dark green dress with a pair of black heels and tan pantyhose.
During the clip she will remove the dress and she will end the clip topless with her pantyhose on.

Free Preview
HDVWetlookHunter ... Melinda
Melinda is 21 years old and she studies hard to be a nutrition expert some day. Looking at her body (and assuming that she practice her skills on herself) we can clearly see that she is looking to a promising career in her domain.
It was clearly her looks that made me stop her that day (the clothes too) but I sure don't find a tall, pretty, well dressed girl like this every day so I was determined to sell my soul ;) in order to get her tight jeans in our jacuzzi.
Girls like Melinda usually are "rara avis" in a male's life. Cos she is not only has the looks but she also got the brains and a natural decency that really made her a pleasant appearance.
I did not even had to call for Benjamin Franklin's help in her case... she just came with me because I guess she she really liked the idea of being a model for 10 minutes, or maybe she came for another reason which she did not shared with me... The fact is that she ended her afternoon in our bath, getting her leather boots , her tight jeans, leather jacket and even her handbag, totally wet, first under the shower and then in the bathtub.
Enjoy her update.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]