minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 22:09:49 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 69603.2

Subject: Unfazed Re:Is like a really l o n g wet jeans post.

Date: Thu 16/02/17 06:14:02 GMT

Name: Gary Kay us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Undrylook is an incredible niche thing. Not very many folks are into it and within that bunch there are many separate layers, wants and desires. Within that are ever more layers wants and opinions, some like jeans some like formals some like wet tennis shoes, heck some like wet Barbies. Not sure you could pen a novel that could keep interest so high as to make it worth your time. My wife and I made 3 wetlook formal videos, we sold enough videos to buy a few more dresses, very niche but we had a great time making it!  If you don't try you will never know. Best of luck on your new concept sir, pursue your dream,  one never knows where the next great idea will come from.
In reply to Message (69603) News/Mag/Book Brand new wetlook fiction: "All Good Clean Fun"

By A.M. Halling - allgoodcleanfun@outlook.com gb Mon 13/02/17 14:43:08 GMT

Hello all! I'm A.M. Halling, and I write wetlook fiction. Thought this might be a good place to introduce myself!

"All Good Clean Fun" is my attempt at writing a novel - sort of like "Fifty Shades of Grey" but for wet clothing fans. (And with a bit more respect for the female characters, if I may say so!) The story revolves around a guy called Tom, who is turned on by wetlook, and his girlfriend Emma, who doesn't really get it but is happy to indulge him. For now, anyway. But is that enough to keep Tom happy? If another girl was to come along who really got the whole wetlook thing and would willingly get wet in her clothes for her own enjoyment as well as Tom's, would that turn his head? Who knows? Let's find out!

So I thought I could write the novel, publish it and then wait for it to take the world by storm and make me as rich as E.L. James, but then I thought it would be more fun to do it a different way. The Patreon way. Which means that if you sign up, each time a new chapter gets published you pay $1 for the right to read it. A bit like buying a book, but in installments. (At the moment I've no idea how often the chapters will be published, which is why I've decided to charge per chapter rather than a monthly fee. That way you only pay when there's something new for you to read. Right now it seems highly unlikely that there'll be more than one chapter per month, but we'll see how it goes and adjust the pricing accordingly if needs be.)

But it doesn't have to stop there. If you sign up for the "Behind The Scenes" reward level, you pay $5 to read each chapter as it's published, but you get free access to other things, like behind the scenes blog posts, updates on where the story's going, an exclusive downloadable PDF or ebook of the story (updated with each chapter as it gets published) and even the chance to influence the story through exclusive opinion polls. How cool is that? That's more than E.L. James ever did for you. Wink Smile

Sounds pretty good so far, right? But if you go for the top reward level, you pay $10 for each chapter but as well as all the $5 rewards, you get extra exclusive posts between chapters, exploring some of the characters' fantasies. Naturally these posts might get a bit more explicit than the regular chapters, but they'll always be based around wetlook. Just a bit raunchier! And because you're paying $10 for each regular chapter, you get the extra content at no extra cost!

If I get enough subscribers to start bringing in some serious money, I have lots of other plans on ways to bring the story to life, either with illustrations, photos or even video clips... but that's all in the future. Let's get on with the story first!

The first chapter is available for free as a taster: https://www.patreon.com/allgoodcleanfun I hope you enjoy it enough to sign up for more. If you want any more information, drop me an email and I'll be happy to help.

Thanks for reading!

Al

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]