Wetlook-Online

Message # 696.2.1

Subject: Happy Thanks for the info MK, JJ, Graham, Sopping... [nt]

Date: Sun 27/10/02 10:01:08 GMT

Name: w@mboy uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
(no text)
In reply to Message (696.2) Hello Re: MK, something you mentioned...

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Sun 27/10/02 09:25:51 GMT

I used to have a whole stack of wetlook pics from uk magazines in the 1970's...but I gave them all away to various wetlook fans when I switched to video in the later 80's. My house is filled with tapes as it is, so in order to make room I gave away all my old mags, slides and photos in early 1990's.

Those Bride in the Bath Fiesta Pics should be easy to find...cos aside from Fiesta I think Splosh reprinted some of them in early editions of Splosh magazine in the early 90's.

The best person to ask, is to email Roger Carpenter or David Wilkey of Aquantics/Artscene in the UK, cos Roger and David were personal friends of Colin Twyford (his pen name). As I recall Roger telling me, I think Colin was just a weekend amateur photographer in the 1970's and he used to put fully clothed girls in his bath and do photosessions with them in the 1970s...this was long before Bill Shipton started Splosh mag. I think Colin was working for a multination corporation in the middle east...so he basically had to give up his wetlook hobbies once he got stationed in Bahrain. Anyway...I am sure Roger or David have those photosets some place.

As for the 1950's Night and Day magazines and wetlook competition photosets. Most of the entries for those competitions came from "wetfan" and his now deceased friend Craig ...and most of those were collected by wetfan and some of them are what you see in JJ's vintage wet site. The NIGHT AND DAY magazine was probably the first fetish friendly mens magazine in the USA in the 1950's (unlike Playboy which was very straightforward and mainstream). If you wish to find old copies of NIGHT AND DAY mens magazine...(which has long since ceased to exist)...you can still find lots of old copies for sale on EBAY.

MK

In reply to Message (696) Question MK, something you mentioned...

By w@mboy - uu Sun 27/10/02 07:22:53 GMT

MK you posted this:

The very first thing I ever saw that was devoted to wetlook were the early 70's Fiesta Magazines in the UK (and Colin Tywford's photosets of "The Bride in the Bath"). If you ask some of the veteran wetlookers in the USA, they will tell you it was the 1950's "Night and Day" mens magazines that devoted several issues to wet clothes and a "Miss Wet Clothing" competition.

Do you have any scans of these, or know where any can be found?

w@mboy

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]