Wetlook-Online

Message # 69555.1.1.1.2.1.1.1.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:Andra - office clothes under the shower

Date: Wed 15/02/17 06:34:27 GMT

Name: EuroWAM TEAM eu

Email: webmaster@eurowam.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well it depends how you look at it... From my point of view if everybody would do the same thing and like the same stuff would make the world dead boring and the innovation (in my opinion) always comes from seeking for something different.

In reply to Message (69555.1.1.1.2.1.1.1) None Re:Andra - office clothes under the shower

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Tue 14/02/17 22:19:41 GMT

It doesn't make the world beautiful. It makes it all the more frustrating. At least if we all liked the same things, we could just enjoy them and then get back to doing something useful. Enjoying different things spreads out human talent too thinly and leads to too many possible combinations and very poor odds of ever finding what you're looking for.

Where it's more complicated is the relationship between taste, acceptance, and production. This is only made worse when you start intersecting niches.

In reply to Message (69555.1.1.1.2.1.1) Square Re:Andra - office clothes under the shower

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Tue 14/02/17 08:02:01 GMT

:)

Thank you for the feedback. This world is so beautiful because we have so different tastes.

In reply to Message (69555.1.1.1.2.1) Square Re:Andra - office clothes under the shower

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Mon 13/02/17 23:13:50 GMT

Well, I was going by the volume. Gym participants are more likely to be closer to flat chested through the consumption of body fat, which is one reason why health and fitness doesn't appeal to me too much -- it robs women of their desirable curves! There's a fine balance to be had, and it's a person-by-person balance as it depends where fat gets deposited. The face for me is often the least desirable place for fat to go due to the way it distorts the face, but it's not a hard and fast rule as that too can work well with the right person :)

(Not to say that it would hurt for me to be in better shape.)

Now, really, what's missing from EuroWAM is body hair :)

In reply to Message (69555.1.1.1.2) Info Re:Andra - office clothes under the shower

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Mon 13/02/17 09:36:53 GMT

Well I know a lot of woman who have solid breasts when they lie flat. Just take a look at someone who regularly visits the gym ;)

In reply to Message (69555.1.1.1) None Re:Andra - office clothes under the shower

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Fri 10/02/17 23:19:47 GMT

Hmm .... you sound quite certain, so I guess my physics model still has flaws ... They seem too solid to be real (I'd expect them to lie flat when she leans back in the bath).
In reply to Message (69555.1.1) None Re:Andra - office clothes under the shower

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Thu 09/02/17 11:43:57 GMT

I can guarantee that her breasts are 100% real. No silicone ;)
In reply to Message (69555.1) None Re:Andra - office clothes under the shower

By Malvineous - mrnemesis@ntlworld.com gb Wed 08/02/17 23:40:43 GMT

I could never decide whether Kata's boobs were real or fake. These seem to be older pictures pre-breast enlargement. Well, less enlargement and more .... tightening?
In reply to Message (69555) Pictures Andra - office clothes under the shower html

By EuroWAM TEAM - webmaster@eurowam.net eu Wed 08/02/17 19:42:14 GMT

Hello guys,
we have a new session in the download store.
Hopefully many fans will enjoy Andra’s return.

Some of the free pictures are below but there are more on the site.

For every 30$ spent on the download store, we still offer a free update... ANY UPDATE you choose from 3050+ available on EuroWAM.net…
Click HERE to read more.

The new updates on

Download Store
Free Preview
HDVAndra
We asked Andra to dress up in one of her office outfits and play along as she would end her office day with a clothed shower.
We also asked her to take off the office clothes during the session and she was more than happy to do so.
Enjoy the result ;)

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP IN OUR DOWNLOAD STORE.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://eurowam.net/
Free Preview

Free Preview

Banner

Custom Videos

From now on WAMoutlet.com can be joined with one month recurring membership and also with 6 months membership (non recurring)

WHATCH WAM VIDEOS ONLINE
$28 / Monthly Membership

Free Preview
HDVWetInJeans ... Reka
Reka is reading a photo magazine, she was just back from a walk in the city and she was still dressed up. While she was looking at the pictures she saw a nice one, showing a girl on a beach wearing a pair of tight jeans which was looking really great soaked wet. She thought to herself that it would be great to experience the same feeling as she did many times before and she went straight to the pool room for a pool play.
Enjoy her new fantasy story and our update for the jeans and denim fans.

Free Preview
HDVWetlook4U ... Kata
In this POV update Kata wanted to get wet under the shower in a POV style (which means camera very close to her body and caressing hands over her clothes).
She is wearing a thin satin skirt and a very thin shirt with no bra under, a pair of open toe heels and black pantyhose.
In the first part of the clip she is having her clothes slowly showered till they are completely soaked and then the hair is showered with the camera still in closeup mode and then for the second part of the video Kata takes the shower and plays with it herself.

CHECK THE SITE FOR MORE FREE PICTURES

YOU CAN DOWNLOAD or VIEW THIS CLIP SIGNING UP AS A MEMBER.MORE DETAILS HERE: http://wamoutlet.com/membership.php

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

Free Preview

WAM Outlet

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.237 seconds to generate ]