WetlookPro

Message # 69534.3.1.2.1.2.1.1

Subject: Talking Re:Very nice, but ..

Date: Thu 09/02/17 13:42:04 GMT

Name: MaK dk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
"I think I make pleasure and in fact I get insulted."

You did made pleasure - just look at the many positive feed backs - and I too wrote that it is a very nice video, but I must say that if you get insulted over small tips such as removing disturbing parts before you shoot, you are too touchy.

"... filmed or photographed with a Lumia 950"

This is of course completely OK, but very few can hold a mobile phone steady - especially when doing pan etc., and this can be quite disturbing when you watch the video on a big screen. What is wrong about saying that? Don't you think that yourselves - for example when watching films shot with handheld cameras in the cinema? Of course you can just accept this as it is, but once you have calmed a little down you could for example also try a simple one-leg stand made by means of a broomstick with the round end towards the floor and connected to the back-side of the phone with rubber bands or tape. It doesn't need to cost a fortune. Nobody talks about professional, oil-damped video stands and expensive cameras.

In reply to Message (69534.3.1.2.1.2.1) Talking Re:Very nice, but ..

By Wet And Messy France - wetlookfrance@outlook.com fr Thu 09/02/17 10:19:29 GMT

I have neither the materials nor the means to have it to make pro wets are never planned in advance and filmed or photographed with a Lumia 950

In any way I will end up no longer sharing I think I make pleasure and in fact I get insulted.

In reply to Message (69534.3.1.2.1.2) Talking Re:Very nice, but ..

By MaK - dk Thu 09/02/17 10:14:50 GMT

"These are not tips you give but you want quality video paying on free!"

Yes, they are tips said in a good sense - and no more than you can find in most textbooks about photo and video. It has nothing to do with free or payed videos. I would say - and has said - exactly the same to a photographer from a professional site. I simply don't understand why you get so upset about this. Backslapping is very nice, but it's constructive criticism, which makes you better. Don't you want to be that?

Look at post 69533.1 just below: "Only positive voting is allowed from now on.. Means: I donīt want to learn anymore!"

In reply to Message (69534.3.1.2.1) Angry Re:Very nice, but ..

By Wet And Messy France - wetlookfrance@outlook.com fr Wed 08/02/17 11:21:05 GMT

My videos are free I'm not a photographer and my husband either go paying with others and stop making me shit !!! As we say in France "Ferme ta geule" and go to "A splash of glamour" with your credit card!

These are not tips you give but you want quality video paying on free!

Do you see yourself doing that before you criticize?

In reply to Message (69534.3.1.2) Talking Re:Very nice, but ..

By MaK - dk Wed 08/02/17 11:05:39 GMT

Why get so upset over a few hints that perhaps can make future videos even better?

In the old days, photography was art and many good photographers used a lot of time to select the right color palette, time of the day, lighting, focus/blur etc. Nowadays, it's often just what you can get out of a hand held mobile phone, and nobody bothers to remove disturbing elements before they shot.

Why has quantity become so popular over quality? I presume that most wetlook lovers have thousands of images on their harddisk, but how often do they actually see them and if they do, how much time do they spend on each picture before going to the next - 3 seconds perhaps? When they have seen your video once - will they ever see it again? It has become like music - no big loudspeakers and expensive record players anymore - no time just for listening - just some highly compressed and loud MP3 in your ears while you are doing something else.

When it comes to wetlook photography - look at for example "A splash of glamour" and the king of them all: Wetfoto.com. There are fortunately still a few art photographers left.

In reply to Message (69534.3.1) Angry Re:Very nice, but ..

By Wet And Messy France - wetlookfrance@outlook.com fr Tue 07/02/17 11:29:05 GMT

Next time if it bothers you do not watch my videos!

Or propose me yours to see?

In reply to Message (69534.3) Thumbs Up Very nice, but ..

By MaK - dk Tue 07/02/17 09:41:36 GMT

.. next time remove all the mess from the table and put the camera on a stand. A nice and expensive leather dress, which could be destroyed, deserves a little better photography and perhaps a more exiting lighting.

In reply to Message (69534) Video New Vid

By Wet and messy France - wetlookfrance@outlook.com fr Mon 06/02/17 21:52:13 GMT

Hello at all

Showering with my new leather dress

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-189V2LrTAQ

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]