Wetlook-Online

Message # 6947.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: To the creator of StyxWetWorld

Date: Sun 16/11/03 01:26:53 GMT

Name: Kev gb

Email: kev.styx@ntlworld.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Thanks for your comments and contructive criticism.

I agree that the the splashing of the water and the girls talking would be better.

However there are several reasons why we do not do it very often.

As any movie producer will tell you, audio editing is far more difficult that editing the visual clips of the movie. If it takes 8 hours to edit the visuals- it would take another 16 hours to edit the audio. You would be amazed at how much extraneous noise is picked up during shooting- people coughing, telephones ringing, wind noise, traffic passing by....

The girls we use are models, not actresses, occasionally we find ones who can talk during a movie, but most of the time they do not have this ability. When we do ask them to act a scene it is usually awful and it takes a long time to rehearse them so they learn their lines. Even professional actresses would find it difficult to "ad lib" through a 20 minute wetlook scene.

Because we try to use new models rather than relying on the same ones over and over again- something we think people want to see- this means few of the girls are experienced at doing wetlook and need directing during the movies. So during the movie there is a lot of talking from us- which I'm sure you do not want to hear.

In view of the huge amount of material that we produce- removing the sound and putting on music is the lesser of two evils. The alternative is to put less material on the site as we don't have time to edit the sound in order to keep up the level of updates we produce.

On the subject of outdoor wear, we put on a set of Nikki in a raincoat a few weeks ago- we had little or no positive feedback from that. In addition we can check which photsets (and even individual pictures) are the most popular on the site- the overcoat sequence didn't exactly inspire us to shoot more of the same- at least not too frequently

We are always willing to try new things in response to ideas from the members- any of them will tell you that- but if it's an area of wetlook that has only a tiny amount of support it's something that we can only afford to do occasionally otherwise the majority of the members get bored.

If we put a shot together of a girl wearing a suit, for example, then give her a coat to wear over it and then proceed with the shoot, then by the time the coat is wet then the suit beneath is wet too- thus you have missed out on the wetting of the suit (or whatever else she is wearing) not sure how many people would accept this- most people seem to be more interested in seeing the clothes beneath getting wet than the coat- however we're willing to take contrary views from members.

Whilst we welcome comments on this forum about the site- it might be best if this was openned out within the Styx forum- then we know that we are getting member's viewpoints, plus many people would comment privately rather than in the full glare of this open forum.

As we have said all along, Styxwetworld is not so much a paysite, more of a club for likeminded people. Within the constraints we have- both Graham and I only do this in our spare time, we don't have unlimited cash, or technical contraints- then we do our upmost to meet the requests from the members. All we need is some consenus of what people want to see and we will produce it- if enough people request it then we will produce it, it's that simple.

In reply to Message (6947.1) Wink Smile Re: To the creator of StyxWetWorld

By Mr wetlook - nl Sun 16/11/03 00:38:42 GMT

It's true video's whithout music are much better

I like to hear the water and voices of the girls.

Is it possible to make shoots with winterjackets,snowboots

and jeans.

Big fan of your website

In reply to Message (6947) Note To the creator of StyxWetWorld

By Anonymous - uu Sun 16/11/03 00:25:42 GMT

I would like to thank you for an excellent website. The quality of the videos are exceptional and I am looking forward to see what is comming in the future.

However I have some requests for you. Please put sone more clothes on you lovely models. Maybe some outerwear like jackets and coats? Maybe they can take some of it off during the session so that they will end up in the same amount clothing as they start in today?

And plese drop the music during the video! It is so much more sexier to hear the girls talk and all the splashing of the water, as we can on some of the videos.

Do not take this as critisism, it is just some humble requests from a satisfied customer who prefers to be anonymous.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.091 seconds to generate ]