minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 11:38:16 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 69451

Subject: None Dima/Wetlooker, do the up/down votes have nay relevence?

Date: Sat 28/01/17 23:08:10 GMT

Name: Mikey us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

How do these up/down votes stand compared to sales? Cause ot seems to me like a nest of trolls. Jeans always upvoted, dresses and pantyhose always downvoted a bit too much (judging by this forum) and couples always downvoted shockingly.

This comes in contrast with what we have seen. MK, Leon, Flaviu etc have been well loved for years, yet their stuff is mainly the stuff that gets downvotel on Wetlooker, so has the world changed so much? People really want to pay mainly for jeans wetllok which is easiest to find for free (candids)?

Or are these just trolls? As probably the only site you keep this up/down vote stuff. So please tell us what is the correlation with sales, is it relevant at all? If not, why is it there (paying customers should decide what paid content is produced, not those who click after seeing too pics and buy nothing)

Why I started wondering about this correlation... some stars of Wetlooker, models most often posted, most loved, most beautiful are the ones who have different photosets, sometimes gery downvoted. This all makes little sense

You have these weeks for models, etc, so you must have the statstics. Is the 20th similiar jeans set (which is always upvoted at least 90 percent) really a better seller than the skiert/pantyhose one that barely gets 60 percent?

I find this all hard to believe, while candids seem to be mainly jeans and (as stated above) pay sites were mainly more elegant stuff. I mean if similiar jeans sets sold so well, wouldn't MK, Flaviu, Leon and others produce jeans stuff more than the elegant stuff? Yet they don't...   

I mean this is probably intersting for all. For the producers as they might need to change their stuff to get some money, but also for the community, to know if votes (by free-riders) actually represent the wetlook community or represent trolls...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]