Wetlook-Online

Message # 69440.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Best. Wetlook. Ever.

Date: Sat 28/01/17 16:24:47 GMT

Name: Amf us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I've joined several wetlook sites over the years, but none beats WaminStyle!  On other sites, I've often been disappointed by various things--clothes that don't look any different dry than wet, weird clothes that are unattractive wet or dry (like ruffly skirts or shiny pants), too many photos of models neck deep in the water where you can't see anything, and worst of all, models that seem downright bored by what they are doing, which really kills the fun in wetlook for me.  I remember thinking, oh man, if only they had more shots of the girl coming out of the water!  If only she were wearing tighter jeans with no holes in them!  If only she SMILED once in a while!  

WaminStyle, especially this wonderful model Elena, is just wetlook perfection!  She is always so joyful, with that wonderful, mischievous, genuine smile, and just so gorgeous.  She clearly enjoys the whole experience, and the photos are great quality, always sharp, clear, and high resolution.  

Really folks, it just doesn't get any better than this!  If you've never joined or bought downloads from WaminStyle, you really should.  

The only problem?  Once you've seen perfect wetlook, then what?  It can't get any better!  But somehow, it does.  

Thanks so much UFA, Tanya, and Elena for another wonderful update!  Great Great Great

In reply to Message (69440) Pictures Elena fully clothed gets wet in the lake. html

By UFA - waminstyle@gmail.com ua Sat 28/01/17 08:25:38 GMT

New photoset SET 365 : 373 photos high res : 1416x2128 - Elena fully clothed gets wet in the lake.

Elena walks with a puppy Husky on the bank of the lake, squirted and played with the dog, learnt the dog to go into the water. The girl at the same time fully dressed in jeans with a denim jacket, flats with white socks, and it did no hurt to go into the water and soak, and at the end also to get dirty in the liquid brown mud, of course fully clothed.

p.s. Full-size previews you can see (download) on the site: WAMinStyle

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.040 seconds to generate ]