minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Sat 20/04/24 01:12:39 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 69423.2.1.1

Subject: None Re:ok, leon writes he already DOES use 4k... yet his stills are not

Date: Tue 31/01/17 18:15:44 GMT

Name: leonmoomin ex

Email: Leon@mostwam.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

They are 4K, but the site reduces them down as it always has done with all my photos.

In fact there is hardly any difference now between our screen caps and the still images we always used to do:

http://forum.minxmovies.com/showc.cgi?69267

(If you look that post is a mixture of photos and screen captures)

We did go through a little period  of lower quality vidcaps, but now they more resemble our old photos.

We never had full size pictures on our site.

I am completely aware how to make bigger better images, but, don't need to as my focus now is VIDEO!

Thanks again

Leonmoomin

In reply to Message (69423.2.1) Question ok, leon writes he already DOES use 4k... yet his stills are not

By technical aspects - de Tue 31/01/17 17:13:27 GMT

leon writes he already DOES use 4k... yet his stills are not.

anyway. this will improve in the future I guess.

and leon, don't get us critics wrong. we love your work, that's why we care.

and though i really miss high res stills or photos in your sets this is complaining on a high level.

cheers

danny

In reply to Message (69423.2) Idea we're in the intermediate zone between hires photos and okay video

By technical aspects - de Tue 31/01/17 17:02:55 GMT

as video now has the resolution of early digital photography, some producers consider avoiding extra photography.

I understand this from a business viewpoint.

my two cents would be:

to get rid of extra photography, please use at least a 4K camera for video.

good 4k cameras with almost broadcast-like quality already drop below $1000.

with 4k raw footage you could offer stills in premium quality and at the same time have image stabilization when exporting to HD video.

also think about offering 2k or even 4k video downloads, hosting space is not that expensive anymore.

also take extra care of the lighting.

my experience is that video needs more lighting than still photography.

some of my favourite producers suffer from bad lighting in their videos.

finally I'd like to compare it to sound and mp3s in the 90s:

in the beginning no one cared about quality and resolution, even today some do not need music better than what comes out of their iphones.

depends on who you ask.

me, I love hires audio and video :D

In reply to Message (69423) Question Okay, I'll say it: What's going on with Leonmoomin?

By gull - uu Fri 27/01/17 04:48:43 GMT

For the past few months, most of his updates have been digital video with a hundred or so screen caps packaged with them. I might be alone in this, but I consider Leonmoomin a gifted photographer but a terrible videographer (or whoever records the videos). I won't go into why - that's not the point. The point is, there used to be upwards of 500, sometimes over 1000 high-quality digital photographs accompanying each video. Now it's bad screen captures from the bad videos, and the price hasn't gone down at all. Leonmoomin is one of the all-time greats, and I'm not here to make him feel bad, I genuinely want to know: what gives? What's going on? Is he sick? Does he need more equipment or models or something? Has he gotten tired of wetlook? Why the steep drop in quality? If there's a Patreon to help out, I'll donate, but I'd just like to know what's going on.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]