Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 69423.1.1.1.1.1

Subject: Read This OK

Date: Mon 30/01/17 11:25:19 GMT

Name: leonmoomin ex

Email: leon@mostwam.com

Website: http://mostwam.tv//?action=root&controller=platform%2Fcatalog / www.mostwam.tv

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

We always appreciate feedback.

Firstly we have stopped shooting stills photos, this was something I posted a while back, there are many reasons for this.

1.  We need two people on cameras to shoot video and stills, which means if we only have one camera person shoots have to be cancelled.

2.  The stills camera sounds can be heard on the video.

3.  Negotiating around with two cameras is hard, trying not to get in each other's way and one always ends up with a worse angle.

4.  Video is way more popular these days, mostwam.tv is financially exceeding all previous sites.

5.  It is too easy to loose control of photo sets and way harder to get them DMCA'd.

6.  We are shooting in 4K these days and we can grab really good video captures, almost as good as photos.

As for our content, we have moved too more of a scenario based method of shooting these days, not just video of photo shoots, but more of a little story.

As for outfits, 99% of our shoots still include shoes and as for outfit choices, that is a matter of taste and we can't please everyone, but sales indicate that we are generally NOT failing in this area.

When it comes to download pricing, our prices were always way better than most and with our incremental discount scheme, is really hard to beat.

This was introduced when the member sites ended and I announced we were moving from photos to concentrate more on video.

So I feel no particular need to reduce prices further.

I am sorry to those who were fans of our still images, I liked doing photos and much prefer shooting them to video.

But times change and we have to move with them.

Thanks for the positives Manta, Don and WetJeansFan.

As for Gunjee, I am getting too old for it now and as such, have scaled it right back.

leonmoomin Peace Man

In reply to Message (69423.1.1.1.1) None overall quality is going down

By joe - uu Mon 30/01/17 08:30:38 GMT

What I experience, overall quality is going down (maybe due to highcompetition and the need to save costs? I dont know). This mainly relates to outfits (boring clothes... no shoes etc). This does not apply in full to Leon but it seems that every producer is cutting down a tiny bit.

I'd back the question if hes maybe focusing on other stuff after all those years?

I am especially interested in the gunjee nightclub videos.... will that continue?

In reply to Message (69423.1.1.1) Band Re: His stuff is better than ever

By Manta - us Sun 29/01/17 05:28:45 GMT

Having an additional photographer is tricky sometimes, plus more costly ; In addition, he originally records his videos on 4k ~ converted to good quality HD :: what we see is not quite photo quality, but still really sharp. He hasn't missed a Mostwam update since the beginning, Streetsplash and jeansandpants every single week, a washoff on practically *every* messy video including the Topgunge/GTG -- I honestly think he produces more wetlook than anyone else if that is also considered.
In reply to Message (69423.1.1) None Re:Okay, I'll say it: What's going on with Leonmoomin?

By wetjeansfan - uu Sat 28/01/17 18:53:31 GMT

ive got his mostwam.tv streaming and its fantastic, regular hd clips weekly. cant fault them at all
In reply to Message (69423.1) None Re:Okay, I'll say it: What's going on with Leonmoomin?

By Don in Florida - us Fri 27/01/17 12:51:02 GMT

What you are talking about has not been my experience. My latest purchase was Lisa and Megan in the pool in suits Happy and it was the same format as my previous purchases: High quality stills and a video. I enjoy making my own stills from the video and his latest videos are of high enough quality that they almost blend in with the other pictures without notice when my set is completed.
In reply to Message (69423) Question Okay, I'll say it: What's going on with Leonmoomin?

By gull - uu Fri 27/01/17 04:48:43 GMT

For the past few months, most of his updates have been digital video with a hundred or so screen caps packaged with them. I might be alone in this, but I consider Leonmoomin a gifted photographer but a terrible videographer (or whoever records the videos). I won't go into why - that's not the point. The point is, there used to be upwards of 500, sometimes over 1000 high-quality digital photographs accompanying each video. Now it's bad screen captures from the bad videos, and the price hasn't gone down at all. Leonmoomin is one of the all-time greats, and I'm not here to make him feel bad, I genuinely want to know: what gives? What's going on? Is he sick? Does he need more equipment or models or something? Has he gotten tired of wetlook? Why the steep drop in quality? If there's a Patreon to help out, I'll donate, but I'd just like to know what's going on.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]