MyWetloook

Message # 69423.1.1.1

Subject: Band Re: His stuff is better than ever

Date: Sun 29/01/17 05:28:45 GMT

Name: Manta us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Having an additional photographer is tricky sometimes, plus more costly ; In addition, he originally records his videos on 4k ~ converted to good quality HD :: what we see is not quite photo quality, but still really sharp. He hasn't missed a Mostwam update since the beginning, Streetsplash and jeansandpants every single week, a washoff on practically *every* messy video including the Topgunge/GTG -- I honestly think he produces more wetlook than anyone else if that is also considered.
In reply to Message (69423.1.1) None Re:Okay, I'll say it: What's going on with Leonmoomin?

By wetjeansfan - uu Sat 28/01/17 18:53:31 GMT

ive got his mostwam.tv streaming and its fantastic, regular hd clips weekly. cant fault them at all
In reply to Message (69423.1) None Re:Okay, I'll say it: What's going on with Leonmoomin?

By Don in Florida - us Fri 27/01/17 12:51:02 GMT

What you are talking about has not been my experience. My latest purchase was Lisa and Megan in the pool in suits Happy and it was the same format as my previous purchases: High quality stills and a video. I enjoy making my own stills from the video and his latest videos are of high enough quality that they almost blend in with the other pictures without notice when my set is completed.
In reply to Message (69423) Question Okay, I'll say it: What's going on with Leonmoomin?

By gull - uu Fri 27/01/17 04:48:43 GMT

For the past few months, most of his updates have been digital video with a hundred or so screen caps packaged with them. I might be alone in this, but I consider Leonmoomin a gifted photographer but a terrible videographer (or whoever records the videos). I won't go into why - that's not the point. The point is, there used to be upwards of 500, sometimes over 1000 high-quality digital photographs accompanying each video. Now it's bad screen captures from the bad videos, and the price hasn't gone down at all. Leonmoomin is one of the all-time greats, and I'm not here to make him feel bad, I genuinely want to know: what gives? What's going on? Is he sick? Does he need more equipment or models or something? Has he gotten tired of wetlook? Why the steep drop in quality? If there's a Patreon to help out, I'll donate, but I'd just like to know what's going on.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.071 seconds to generate ]