Wetlook-Online

Message # 69331

Subject: None Las Vegas trip on and off topic

Date: Fri 20/01/17 09:06:03 GMT

Name: Desert Hawk uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I went to Las Vegas again.  I arrived Wednesday January 11 and left Tuesday January 17.  I lost a total of $50 gambling.  Like the last several trips, gambling was not the highlight of my trip.  Meeting my semi girlfriend that lives there was.  Thursday we went to Joker's Wild for $1 craps.  Then we went to Buffet Asia.  Friday she came up to my room at the Longhorn to look at the internet on my new RCA laptop/tablet (yes, I finally got one!  No more going to the library in Las Vegas!).  I played some of my favorite music on Youtube.  I snuggled up to her during this.  Then we went to the buffet at Sam's Town.  Monday was the real highlight.  I stay downtown at the Fremont the last night so I am near the Greyhound station to leave the next morning.  She went with me there.  Then we went to the seafood buffet at the Rio.  We were there for 5 hours talking and eating.  Then she went back with me to the Fremont.   She stayed the night!  We slept together.......literally.  That's right, no sex.  She offered to, but I declined because of my fundamentalist religious beliefs.  We slept in the same bed snuggled up to each other.  This might not mean much to most guys, but it was awesome for me.  Words can't describe how I felt at the time or how I feel thinking about it now.  I don't think the emotional intensity could have been any higher if we had gone all the way.  I hope we repeat this when I go back in May.

On topic, she would not go in the hot tub at the Longhorn this time because she says it is too cold in January.  I told her that the water is heated and that she could change in my room, but to no avail.  I went in the hot tub wearing jeans and a red polo shirt Saturday morning.  She said that she will get in the hot tub in May.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.008 seconds to generate ]