WetlookPro

Message # 6933.1

Subject: Hello Re: Dutch Foam/Pool Party

Date: Sat 15/11/03 03:28:33 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@compuserve.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Very nice...we should see a lot more of the Dutch pool party scene on tape next year, cos Brian of Apex video plans some trips to Holland next year. It looks like Brian will be covering Holland next summer, while Leonmoomin spends most of next summer in Paris...so if our 2 best UK film makers are out of the UK and in Holland and France next year...I hope somebody will cover for them in the UK and tape the UK events next summer too.

Our uk friend Panos just sent me his latest candid wetlook tape (video PAN02 - some scenes from Trafalgar Square but mostly scenes from Cypress beaches as he goes there a lot) but as he lives in the London area I hope Panos can cover T Square while Leon and Brian are out of the country.

If anybody else wants to volunteer to assist...just email me if you need some support. Somebody new I know who lives in Brighton will be covering the UK South Coast beaches and that pop concert on the beach in Brighton.

Also, bear in mind that we are not even scratching the tip of the iceberg..as far as German pool parties are concerned. Nasse Klamotten report that over 250 fully clothed pool parties take place in Germany each year -- and Akuna and Carl Soak are only able to attend less than 10% of them...so 90% of them do not get camera coverage -- so there is lots of potential for german wet fans to cover all those that are missed. Same goes for Switzerland and Austria...lots of fully clothed pool parties...and nobody we know is covering any of those events.

FYI...one person from Germany has contacted me, cos he taped lots of "Gautchfest" water trough dunking scenes from the Gautchfest water dunking events that take place in Germany each year -- we hope to bring those scenes to you soon -- but german wet fans can see Gautschfest dunking events in over 20 cities each year...all you have to do is go along and take your camcorder.

The best present you can ask for this Christmas...is a brand new digital camcorder.

mk

In reply to Message (6933) Pictures Dutch Foam/Pool Party

By Soak_ed - Soak_ed@hotmail.com de Sat 15/11/03 03:02:10 GMT

Website: http://www.wackywet.com/wackywet/photos/ton/2003/poolparty/

Found this at Wacky Wet, I know that site is male oriented but at least half of these photos have girls in wet jeans.  Well worth a look if you are a jeans fan.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.018 seconds to generate ]