Wetlook-Online

Message # 69295

Subject: Pictures WAM Photography - Dirndlflugtag 2006 html

Date: Mon 16/01/17 20:55:24 GMT

Name: WAM Photography at

Email: chris@wetandmessyphotography.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi,

I am happy to announce an update on www.wetandmessyphotography.com.
What started with a small event more than 6 years ago developed into a brand-event of an Austrian clothing company. Over the last few years I happened to attend a few of those events and to take some shots. To cover my time and travel costs I decided to share my photographic footage here for everyone who is interested in one of the younger middle-european traditions.

This set features two events from 2006. The first one in Grundlsee was kind of special. It was not the well orchestrated event with judges and an organized flow of events but rather turned into an allout lake-jump happening with lots of different women going in. Hard to follow with the cam because the pier was crowded and I could only capture what happened close to my position. So not a lot of dry before shots but some nice closeup and a good angle slightly from above. The second event was almost cancelled due to bad weather but some brave women still wanted to go for it. However my camera gear and my skills were inferior back then and I cudn’t quite handle the low-light situation. Still I decided to add those few shots to the set from Grundlsee.

the highlight of this event for me was a blonde woman that was merely a bystander for most of the time. When everything was over her kids persuaded her to take a dive. She wasn't prepared at all, she just decided to give it a try. Finally she went in twice :)

This set is also part of a Bundle of more than 1400 HQ photos in case you're interested in more! DFT Bundle.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.011 seconds to generate ]