MyWetloook

Message # 6920.1

Subject: Hello Re: Kelly and Regis vs Tarzan

Date: Fri 14/11/03 17:56:57 GMT

Name: PH2 us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wish it was you too Watergirl...is this from the Tarzan show that ran in the early 90's? If so that series had some nice wetlook in it ... WATERGIRL vs Jane ...has a nice sound to it :)
In reply to Message (6920) Info Kelly and Regis vs Tarzan

By watergirl - ca Fri 14/11/03 09:56:57 GMT

Hello everyone. I see you all are having fun. Great to see. If you think Kelly and Regis was good....Well you should have been watching Tarzan this morning.

The lady on this show was playing a part of a blind person. She wore a light colored pair of pants, white top, beige coat, black shoes. She was walking in the jungle and had fallen into the water with the "Hippo's". The whole scene around this was the lady splashing, crawling, and falling back into the water until she was able to feel her way out to a rock, where she rested a while. The whole scene was approx. 10 min. long. I must say I kinda wish it was me doing that scene, because I would have had so much fun. Did any of you see this? It was Greeeaaaat!!! Have fun everyone. Take care ...Watergirl.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.026 seconds to generate ]