Wetlook-Online

Message # 69158.7

Subject: Hello Re:tired of wetlook

Date: Sun 01/01/17 18:54:19 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Been around a lot longer than 20 years and my wetlook hobbies began 55 years ago, and the basic interest has not changed but my interest in the wetlook styles and fashions have changed. i.e. 40-50 years ago wetlook was so rare and hard to find that you were pleased to see almost anything remotely related to wetlook....e.g. even something mundane as  t shirts and shorts.....but as the genre became less rare and more prolific I evolved and became disinterested in many things and my tastes became more finite to specific styles and fashions. 55 years later and today I find 90% of wetlook scenes mundane and boring and only 10% are great scenes imho. I guess that is a factor or getting old, because when your lifespan gets shorter you may only have a few years left so why waste your time on the mundane and boring....life is too short to waste time on the lesser interesting things, so it is better to narrow your focus down to a finite set of interests instead.

Bear in mind there are 2 kinds of wetlookers....there are "voyeurs" and then there are "practitioners".

I can only view things from one side....cos I have always been a voyeur who likes to watch wetlook events...and never been a "practitioner" of wetlook (a self wetter). And from a voyeur prospective I can say that over 55 years wetlook has gone from being a rare and exciting thing....to 2017 where it is an everyday occurrence on Youtube....and so what used to be exciting in the past for me, is now mostly mundane and boring. The most important factor for me in 2017....is "context"....what is the context of the wetlook situation.....and for me context is everything....i.e. is the situation "real" and natural....as opposed to being staged, scripted and directed. So the bottom line for me from a voyeurs prospective is that after 55 years of being a wetlook fan, in 2017 I have no interest in 90% of the wetlook scenes that happen, but 10% are still interesting and with millions of wetlook public events and with tv shows and youtubes  I can still find enough to give me a reason to carry on living....ha ha

I cannot speak from the other viewpoint of being a wetlook practioner (a self wetter) but I would imagine that those folks will never get bored, because they can always find ways to keep themselves entertained....cos as that old Benny Hill joke goes (Benny talking to little baldy guy Jackie Wright)........"he's an expert lover.........he taught himself".

MK

In reply to Message (69158) None tired of wetlook

By george - uu Sun 01/01/17 05:49:25 GMT

Aren't you guys tired of wetlook? It's almost 2017. You have been around since 1996 or 97. After 20 years doesn't it get old?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.060 seconds to generate ]