MyWetloook

Message # 69121.4

Subject: Thumbs Up Lovely story, lovely way to meet [nt]

Date: Fri 30/12/16 09:04:20 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

(no text)
In reply to Message (69121) None My Wife's Story About How We Met

By Joseph - uu Wed 28/12/16 15:55:57 GMT

I lifted this from a story my wife did about having an older husband for a forum. It's all true, even the part about me being sexy HAHAHA!!!

My husband is 14 years older than me, we met in a lake SERIOUS lol! Anyway I was 15 and on holliday in Amsterdam and we went to a lake me and my friend Victoria. We was sitting having a ciggy when this absolute dreamy blond bloke walked in to the water in jeans and a white button down shirt. He looked well sexy, like one of them pictures you see sometimes. Anyway I asked my friend what she thought and she said jokingly I should go in the water and pretend to be drowning see if he saved me. Cheesy or what. Anyway I went into the water I had my beige summer dress on and the bloke started staring at me I didn’t need to pretend to drown. He came up to me smiling and asked my name and started talking to me. I told him it was Tania. He was from England too on holliday. We talked for a bit then he asked me if I knew that my bra was visible when my dress was wet. Oh shit that meant my knickers were too. My dress wasn’t see thru when it was dry and I didn’t know I was going in the lake. Anyway we was talking and standing in the water up to my neck I was embarrassed to get out cos my knickers would show They was black go figure. I eventually went with him and sat on the edge of the lake and smoked a ciggy and talked we never asked how old each other was cos I thought he was younger and he thought I was older. I joked I could see his cock bulging through his wet jeans but I could really it wasn’t a joke. I didn’t care  my knickers showed any more I was well into this bloke we went back into the lake and started snogging. He asked what I did I told him I was still at school and he pulled back, I thought Fuck. But he asked how old I was I told him 15 I wanted to lie but I thought he was about 21 so I didn’t. He said he was 29. Well by then we liked each other so said fuck it and carried on snogging. It was well sexy. I went back to my friends flat wondering if he was going to call and he did That night he took me and Victoria who was older she was 17 to Amsterdam city and got us completely plastered. He was a gentleman and got us a taxi to our friends flat and didn’t try nothing. When we got back to England I told my Mum I met a bloke but I didn’t tell her how old he was until I was 16 and could do what I liked. When she met him she was a bit better and didn’t mind so much but he wasn’t allowed to stay. I lived in Croydon he lived in Ipswich. When I left school I moved down there and we been together ever since. I am 24 now and he is 38 we have3 kids and love each other a lot. Oh and we still go swimming in are clothes sometimes lol.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]