minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 23:51:05 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 69115.10.1.1

Subject: Great Re:long dresses look cool?

Date: Fri 30/12/16 06:59:43 GMT

Name: Gary Kay uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Ed, LOVE that first image, dripping wet in that long green gown, almost perfect!
In reply to Message (69115.10.1) None Re:long dresses look cool?

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Fri 30/12/16 02:28:30 GMT

Well thank you Roscoe

OK you deserve a few pics…. :D

These are exclusive images from our set SOG539 featuring the lovely Casey Calvert taken somewhere in Costa Rica

Going back further here is another exclusive photo from set SOG448 with Michelle Shannon

And finally an exclusive photo of a yet to be released set featuring beautiful brunette Jade

Merry Christmas and Happy New Year from all of us at asplashofglamour.com

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (69115.10) Talking Re:long dresses look cool?

By RoscoeBC - us Thu 29/12/16 05:45:35 GMT

Looks like the dress fans are speaking out here :).  Count me in.  There are a lot of jeans and yoga pants fans here, but I'm not really one of them.  If jeans are mentioned in the title, I usually don't even click.

Of course it does kinda depend on the long dress, something casual, baggy and totally unrevealing, made by Omar the tent-maker, that doesn't cling or change color, with bare feet or boring sneakers or flats, is a bit of a let down for me also.

For me, a big part of the thrill is seeing a woman get wet when she's well dressed, looking like she put some effort into every detail of looking good, hair, jewelry and makeup, taking a risk, and throwing care to the wind because she likes it, enjoys it, and knows I like it big time.  This could be the knock-out girl at the office in a fitted suit with a daringly short skirt, silk blouse, stockings, and heels that make her legs go on forever.  Or the head turner guest at the wedding reception in a hot evening gown and heels that quite deliberately ends up in the pool, heels and all, or my date at the opera on a hot night that decides that running through the fountain is a great way to let loose after a conservative evening.

Extra points for keeping the heels on, and a glimpse of bare thigh above stocking tops :).

Gary Kaye has a nice collection, if he can get past Tripod's issues.

Edwin R, A Splash of Glamour often slays me, always well done, the details are always right.

Wetlooker has some nice stuff, a few of the girls dress up for a shoot, notably Mary, Maria, Alya, Yula, Natasha, Ira...

Most recently UFA in post 69119, Nika, beautifully turned out, going for a swim in a head turning strapless dress and heels.  The 11th picture in his post, OMG.

In reply to Message (69115) None long dresses look cool?

By wetfemme.com - newlagooninc@gmail.com us Wed 28/12/16 01:12:18 GMT

Are long dresses wet as exciting and pretty as wet jeans and yoga pants?  Like your thoughts?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]