minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Wed 24/04/24 18:47:09 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 69046.3.1

Subject: Hello Re:How does the site look?

Date: Wed 21/12/16 15:38:35 GMT

Name: Forbes uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Hi Gary

It displays ok with me other then the adverts at the top. Tripod are in a right mess at present I just hope they manage to sort everything out because ,like you, I can't face rebuilding all my sites from scratch.

In reply to Message (69046.3) Sad Re:How does the site look?

By Gary Kay - uu Wed 21/12/16 05:05:31 GMT

They are saying all I have to do is delete my history files but now I see their own forum / message board is overflowing with problems and excuses. I sent them screen shots of the virus messages that pop up each time I click a link. How do the producers of popups and malware infiltrate a paid site that boasts about how safe it is?  I would ask you  folks to look at my site briefly, tell me what you see so I have more (or less) ammo when I contact them again. I would hate to lose the site I made in 1997 but I don't have the time or desire to rebuild it from scratch. As always, annoyed.
In reply to Message (69046) Help Me No Subject

By Gary Kay - us Tue 20/12/16 06:30:40 GMT

Hey, Does anyone still use "Tripod" as a hosting site? Checking my Wetting Album page I get a virus warning everytime I move my mouse or click a link and I CAN NOT get into their help / contact center to send them a note. I've been paying them for years and suddenly I can't get through to them and my site looks like crap with their banners all over it, which I pay to have removed as well. Any thoughts before I stop paying them with a credit card and it disappears??

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]