minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:20:29 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook.Biz
Wetlook-Online

Message # 69037.2.1

Subject: Bad Eyes Found it - last time Tom said "liquidladies" and I said "clickbait".

Date: Mon 19/12/16 09:25:54 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
No doubt that put off other comments!     As I also said last time, it's enjoyable enough (and I'm sure liquidladies will be flattered by Wet Guy's and others' positive comments this time!), but....
In reply to Message (69037.2) Confused Odd, I can't find that video in a previous post

By jollywetfellow - sx Sun 18/12/16 21:09:06 GMT

And the youtube url doesn't come up in the Forum search engine, even if  take off everything after the 'A' before the ampersand (though that could be because it is too recent).    What was the number of the post, Wet Guy?

I wouldn't have commented anyway, since I suspect (rightly or wrongly) that Manuela Lesbe is one of these clickbait fictitious identities which copies other people's vids.

In reply to Message (69037) Question Video Question for Everyone

By Wet Guy - us Sun 18/12/16 19:08:46 GMT

This video posted a few weeks ago - check it out  https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JfNkpY5VypA&index=1&list=PL411EE5A690EEF205

It got almost no comments on the forum - I was pretty surprised.  For my tastes, this is about the best wetlook YouTube I have seen.  Let me give you my reasons:

- Very cute, young (but of age) chicks

- Obviously they are spontaneous and having a lot of fun

- 3 great outfits - love the check with the white see through long skirt and the one with the white top / white bra, very sexy

- lots of action - it is a long video, not the short clips that leave you wanting more

- some really good in and out of the pool shots (wish there were more out of the pool especially with the white skirt chick and black panties)

- lots of cute play and banter among the girls

So, am I in the minority in finding this to be incredibly sexy?  If you think so, what is missing in it that you would have preferred?

Interested in your answers ...

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.084 seconds to generate ]