Wetlook-Online

Message # 69031.1.1.1.1

Subject: Read This Re:Not to start something, I just like all sides heard

Date: Tue 20/12/16 03:15:51 GMT

Name: Babyspet us

Email: samlovesdachshunds@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Hey Leon:

Not to disput you at all, but  what we do is try and use anything put up in in space (sort of speak)   Like it was brought up  awhile back on this forum....PUBLIC  videos/pictures in public as long as it not of   underage children..   I  know this law well,  because in a certain city (nameless) I was challenged by 3 cops and a female detective..  I  was just videoing people in an outdoor  park in a river , short, full clothes or swim suits.....Well they come up behind me and asked for my camera..sure I even showed em how to use it...(this all came to pass by some jerkoff kid who was smartmouthing me the day before and told police untrue things I was doing appearantly...But anyhow  they went thru the camera and then wanted to go to my car...Sure I had nothing to hide,  but  they saw  addition media cards in the car and then this female detective started to really harris me, so I gave it right back in LAW terms....  I  told them I was not  shooting any unclean act and I had a lawful right in a public place to shoot video or take pictures of people having fun..I let them know real quick that cameras were all over the city photographing people  from end to end..The only place was in your own home...Since I brought that up, they realized I was doing nothing wrong at all and then left me alone...

But what I am saying Leon is  People  shoot in public videos and then post them on line to these servers to get attention...They are NOT into monitary profit.  And this is what I collect as we all know  soon these  clips are long gone...How many times on the forum does someone aske  HELP...Lost Video......Someone  out there has collected it,  just I  wised up to keep all the collection from 15 years back and such to release them now....Hells bells Nigel would go spastic if I posted 600 youtubes and other medias  links all in one post...  So I just  bought a domain and server space....That cost money  just to give stuff away....Of  course we have to charge something for cost and our time....BUT  Like I said  I will NOT  deliberately steal other producers material...,  but sometimes it happens as it gets past our sensors checking material for originality, not stolen...I have ran across many things I have collected of your stuff Nigel, but I got enough common sense not to claim mine and post it...I am not that person...I have been on this forum  since many newcomers now  were in diapers or even a spert in they're pappas bag....But if folks in public do not want to be posted to any place on the internet, it is advisable to NOT wave  a  red flag at the bull to get attention, which is what most do.

One other thing  copyrite must be bought and has an expiration date on it and as a former Disc Jockey, this is  why many songs are or are not re recordered...The  songwriter is the only one to have copyrites to it, not the singer or producer or record label.. Copyrites are just like patents..they don't last forever and for people who just have a little fun,  they are way way too expensive to take out.....Only major corperations or large firms or producers will do this...not jane or john doe...right......

Any how..like to say  not bitching bout anything or want a feud here people,  just I wanted for many people to see what they have missed long long ago...Who else is going to give it to them?    At least I am trying to make a contribution here  and  from the  members of babyspet.com they seem to like it, cause we have an endless supply of material still available and each year that passes means new people to the forum and old videos have gone by the wayside, so  Babyspet.com is the place to see these old classics.   Hope all enjoy  and thanks for listening...just everyone get along in  this old mean world.

BPi

In reply to Message (69031.1.1.1) Info Actually!

By leonmoomin - Leon@mostwam.com uu Mon 19/12/16 21:49:54 GMT

Just to clarify where most of the world stands on copyrights.

The producer or person who created the video owns the copyright and the right to control how their media is distributed.

It matters very little what their intent was when they first posted the media, they still own the rights.

That means, that unless you have permission from the the person who originally created the media, to distribute the media, you are in breach of their copyright.

Particularly if that media then sold.

As such, you do leave yourself open to claims and damages.

However, it is unlikely that the original creators of these videos will ever find it on your site.

So it's your risk and your choice to operate your site.

As you said, it's a resource for lost wetlook media.

Leonmoomin  Peace Man

In reply to Message (69031.1.1) None not stolen, old public candid clips over 6-10 yrs old

By Babyspet - samlovesdachshunds@gmail.com us Mon 19/12/16 21:22:04 GMT

stolen is stealing from copyrite material produced specifically for one purpose..(sale)  We have collected old wetlook clips/pics from days gone by that were put up by persons who just wanted to become a star on youtube by doing silly things, one that just happens to be water.....After awhile when the fame wears away, they take the clips down from public view,  but  we collected them for our personal viewing pleasure and to make a large multiple collection of material gone by and then realease it for a small cost is called business sense.....You know it took time to collect these, let them age and then someone has to do the work to research, and then put them up for people to see...Why does this  forum have so so many people that always  want something for FREE?  Not everyone is that way, just a few that think  they are entitled...Do those people go around in society thinking the world owes them a living and they are entitled to everything others have worked for and them to get it free?   Don't know  what you call it in the rest of the world, but in the United States  it is called  WELLFARE...and  lots of working  class people here oppose it...

If by any chance we accidentally have something of copyrite, then we ask the originator to please let us know by e-mail and we will remove any such material at once, but  what was put up as people just for fun and laughter, they never intended for it to be a business for wetlook fans and most of them probally don't even know  what they are doing by supplying a fetish for them anyhow...If  they knew, you can bet the video would have never been posted......So all we try and do is give people a look at yesteryear, that they never saw before in mass quantities and not  just a few thread post on forums...Show us  anyone elese  who  would take the  time to collect and post 5000  over time re-release these youtubes, and other such host of downloadable videos  thru the years and then take the time to make a special offer for them to compensate their time doing such for the community...There is no free lunch anywhere and we make just enough to pay the cost to operate paying domain name and host space...Thanks..BP

In reply to Message (69031.1) Thumbs Down No cent for stolen videos

By Max - de Sun 18/12/16 20:14:27 GMT

No cent for stolen videos
In reply to Message (69031) None all new videos uploaded on site

By Babyspet - samlovesdachshunds@gmail.com us Sat 17/12/16 19:50:55 GMT

All new video clips have been added to babyspet.com....Well over 600 clips and thousands of pictures series...PLUS  right now  if you join, we have been searching new material and found wetlook clip from utubes that we believe have NOT been posted to any forums..You will be given 5 special uploads to these candid wetlook videos when you join babyspet.com today and become a member now thru December 31st.   So you get a 6 month membership and we update again in January, plus we will send you links to some surprise wetlook videos.....All for you when you join babyspet.com...

regards  BP

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]