minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 09:55:24 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

Wetlook-Online
Wetlook-Online

Message # 69015.6

Subject: None Re:How easy is it to swim wearing boots?

Date: Wed 28/12/16 01:08:10 GMT

Name: wetfemme.com us

Email: newlagooninc@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Have found that if the boots fit tight around the ankle or calf and are of soft leather or vinyl that swimming and diving and somersaults are possible at least for awhile.  It does require a little harder kicking of the

legs when swimming or moving through the water.  We would like to try those over the knee boots and see, though are guessing they may fill up with water faster.  We did a white vinyl boot photo shoot we have not posted to our site yet of knee high boots and our lady had no problem swimming or diving or crawling out to the pool with these.  In high heels as well they are wobbly and always a concern one can fall over.  They also fall off alot upon a dive.  Many times the shoe falls apart and the straps or soles can become loosening of fall off due to the water.  Those are our experiences so far.  Thanks for letting us chime in.  www.wetfemme.com  Hello

In reply to Message (69015) None How easy is it to swim wearing boots?

By Chas Pitt - gb Thu 15/12/16 21:11:38 GMT

I notice boots are a fairly common item of footwear to see in wetlook videos.

Please tell me, exactly how easy is it to swim wearing them?

For example, do they become full of water quickly and then heavy, weighing the models down, and possibly dragging them down with the weight of the water inside them?

Do the girls comment that they find it impossible, or dangerous, if asked to swim wearing boots?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.027 seconds to generate ]