minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 29/03/24 08:33:11 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 69015.5.2.1

Subject: Talking Re:How easy is it to swim wearing boots?

Date: Tue 20/12/16 10:40:09 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I think you've hit the nail on the head, AnthonyX, in the case of the clip Ramjet posted.    What may have looked like her swimming being prevented by her wearing of boots, was actually her wearing of boots being prevented by her swimming!    In other words, (almost certainly) she is floundering around, not because she can't swim properly, but only because she can feel that swimming properly will immediately cause the boots to be kicked off.

But that applies specifically these boots Jodie Cowgirl is wearing, which seem to come off easily (I carefully avoided saying "her boots" above, because they fit so badly that one suspects they are not the model's own).    The wellington boots which my parents initially insisted I wear when I started sailing and kayaking in the Scouts had the same problem.    But most 'adult' boots (both fashion boots and hiking boots) are well-attached to the feet and can't come off in any circumstances without undoing zips or long laces - better attached than most other kinds of footwear, in fact.    So your statement would be entirely accurate if you substituted "loosely-attached footwear" for "boots".     [By the way, it is symptomatic of the public confusion about swimming in footwear that most people, if they need something to protect their feet in the shallows, immediately think "flip-flops" - which, being so loosely attached, are about the most hopelessly unsuitable footwear for wearing in the water which it is possible to conceive].

I think the general consensus from the discussion is that the greatest difficulty of swimming in (properly-attached) boots is the extra friction which they cause through the water, plus perhaps an inability to move the feet freely in the way which works best for swimming, which combine to make swimming in them more tiring than with bare feet.

In reply to Message (69015.5.2) Question Re:How easy is it to swim wearing boots?

By AnthonyX - anthonyx@jowc.net ca Mon 19/12/16 22:03:28 GMT

Might it be correct to say that the greatest difficulty of swimming in boots is swimming without them coming off?
In reply to Message (69015.5) Read This Re:How easy is it to swim wearing boots?

By EdR - asplashofglamour@gmail.com uu Fri 16/12/16 16:21:29 GMT

Yes, boots are a fairly common item of footwear in wetlook and we often use them in our production too. I happen to find that wetlook for me, is a woman who is completely clothed, to include shoes, jewelry, and even make-up, as if there was no intention to get wet at all. If the style of outfit looks more complete with boots, we will include them.

By the way you've been asking this question, I'm guessing that part of the allure for you "is" the struggle to swim in boots, as you seem to be preoccupied with the notion that boots would fill with water, weigh down the model and drag her down. You've also been asking if the models comment on the impossibility of swimming in boots or if it happens to be dangerous.

If that is your thing, sadly the really is, it isn't any more dangerous or difficult to swim in boots than it is to swim in any other type of footwear. Models do mention from time to time that certain outfits are a bit more difficult to swim in, and one such example was during this set we did a few years ago;

In this set, we had the model wear a wintery type of business suit look which featured numerous layers of clothes. Boots of course, completed the look we wanted. As soon as the model began to swim around, it was apparent to her that it took more effort to swim, and she did make mention of it. Once she was accustomed to the additional effort, she was able to swim and perform and at no time did she feel in danger or was dragged down.

All types of footwear are more difficult to swim in, but boots aren't any more difficult to swim in than any other type of shoe. Unlike some shoes, boots do not usually come off while swimming, because a boot actually requires more effort to slip on and off. A pump, on the other hand, well models can swim out of these because they basically slip on and are really just held on by the heel and toe. And if a shoe is easy to slip on, they are easy to slip off. Even a strappy sandal can come off while swimming, and we've seen models swimming with their sandals hanging off of their ankles.

Boots are not as difficult to swim in as it seems. While the do fill up with water, they are also surrounded by water when fully submerged. The net effect of weight filling up the boots is negated by the weight of the water outside the boots. The only time when a water filled boot becomes very heavy is when the model steps out of the water or tries to walk in them.

From our experience, the most difficulty of swimming in boots is that the leg of the boot might try to turn inside-out over the foot as this image of Savannah shows;

If boots were dangerous to swim in, we would not put the life of a model in danger. In this set, Isabella is wearing her own boots and goes for a swim in the open ocean. For this set and others similar to this one, the model had to swim for several minutes at a time, during the underwater segment of shooting this set, because there was no place for them to stand or rest;

So, yes I understand that maybe you have an allure to danger while swimming in boots, and thats fine. For me, the allure is that they are wearing boots at all

Sincerely EdR

In reply to Message (69015) None How easy is it to swim wearing boots?

By Chas Pitt - gb Thu 15/12/16 21:11:38 GMT

I notice boots are a fairly common item of footwear to see in wetlook videos.

Please tell me, exactly how easy is it to swim wearing them?

For example, do they become full of water quickly and then heavy, weighing the models down, and possibly dragging them down with the weight of the water inside them?

Do the girls comment that they find it impossible, or dangerous, if asked to swim wearing boots?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]