minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Fri 19/04/24 19:48:22 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

MyWetloook

Message # 69015.2.1.1.1.2.1.1

Subject: Unfazed Her loose-fitting boots float off......

Date: Sat 17/12/16 09:18:46 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
....due to her kicking action as she swims.    Note that they remain on the surface; had it been their weight that caused them to come off they would have gone straight to the bottom, and Jodie would have had to dive to get them.     A good illustration of exactly what everybody has been describing, thank you Ramjet.    
In reply to Message (69015.2.1.1.1.2.1) Question Re: I agree

By Ramjet - uu Fri 16/12/16 19:57:51 GMT

Look what happens at 21:30.

https://youtu.be/3-yyU5nW1I8

In reply to Message (69015.2.1.1.1.2) Info I agree

By plonss - nl Fri 16/12/16 16:20:47 GMT

I swam a few with (quite heavy) hiking shoes, it does not make such difference, once in the water. Same is true for clothes by the way. In this community you will find few people thinking so, but in the wider world there are of people who think that swimming in clothes is impossible, that you will sink etc ...

Still waiting for a reaction from someone of the "do the boots fall off" "brigade" :)  ....

In reply to Message (69015.2.1.1.1) Talking But water-filled boots do make it difficult to climb out

By jollywetfellow - sx Fri 16/12/16 11:24:17 GMT

As everybody says, boots filled with water make negligible difference whilst in the water.    But they will feel very heavy as soon as they come out into the air.     Almost nobody sets out to swim any distance wearing boots; the most common real-life scenario involving swimming in boots is having accidentally fallen in off the land or a boat, and swimming only a metre or two to the nearest place you can catch hold of something solid and try to climb back out.    The climbing out is usually the difficult part (assuming you are a competent swimmer, of course), since you didn't choose where you fell in and are therefore unlikely to be near to an easy place to get out.     And of course the climbing out is at least partly in air, when the water-filled boots do become a significant handicap.    I suspect that this is how the myth that boots weigh you down when swimming (which is by no means confined to the "did the boots fall off?" brigade on this Forum) has arisen - from people who have had great difficulty getting back into a boat, or back on to the river bank, or back up on to the quayside; have a mental image of how much more difficult the boots made it; and fail to distinguish between the brief "swimming" part and the much longer-lasting "climbing out" part in their memory of the traumatic event.     

For an example, listen to the girl in boots in Wamtec video 166720A at 32:50 - what do you think she's really describing there? (perhaps Leon remembers?!)    [I'm not going to tell you any more than that - buy the video!]

Can I add one more comment on the wearing of footwear in water more generally.    In my experience any footwear (not boots in particular) does add surprisingly much to drag in the water.    I hate these stony beaches where I have to wear shoes to protect my feet, since it is so much more difficult to wade through the water in shoes than it is with bare feet.     In fact, it may be that shoes make less difference when actually swimming than they do when wading, because when swimming they offer a bigger surface area to kick the water with to compensate for the drag on forward movement, whereas when wading they are just a drag.    Another source of the myth, perhaps?

In reply to Message (69015.2.1.1) Hello exactly, when a boot is close fitting, no problem [nt]

By plonss - nl Fri 16/12/16 06:55:36 GMT

(no text)
In reply to Message (69015.2.1) None Re:How easy is it to swim wearing boots?

By Anonymous - uu Fri 16/12/16 04:50:48 GMT

But swimming in regular zip-up boots (which are less likely to balloon out) isn't any harder than swimming in sneakers.
In reply to Message (69015.2) Warning! Re:How easy is it to swim wearing boots?

By wet white jeans - us Thu 15/12/16 21:46:20 GMT

The human foot acts like a flipper when you're swimming, thus helps in the aid of maintaining your stability and swimming speed.  Boots, shoes and other footwear inhibits the effectiveness of swimming and is not recommended.  While fine for wading, fording steams or other non-swimming activities, swimming with them can be very tiring and only done for short distances.  What you see here are obviously posed action shots.  Ask those who have modeled wearing boots and they'll tell you that it's not something they would do otherwise.  Waders and hip boots can be dangerous.  Should water fill them, the parachute effect can literally carry a person downstream in fast moving currents with sometimes disastrous results.
In reply to Message (69015) None How easy is it to swim wearing boots?

By Chas Pitt - gb Thu 15/12/16 21:11:38 GMT

I notice boots are a fairly common item of footwear to see in wetlook videos.

Please tell me, exactly how easy is it to swim wearing them?

For example, do they become full of water quickly and then heavy, weighing the models down, and possibly dragging them down with the weight of the water inside them?

Do the girls comment that they find it impossible, or dangerous, if asked to swim wearing boots?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.035 seconds to generate ]