minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 28/03/24 13:46:31 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 68923

Subject: Video Lots and lots of candid wet ladies....

Date: Sat 03/12/16 21:50:15 GMT

Name: jollywetfellow sx

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

....but may be controversial.     It's a long video of a large group of Sri Lankan women in the sea with young kids (under-5s).     The women are all fully clothed; the greatest number in calf-length skirts and short-sleeved blouses (in a whole variety of styles, colours and materials) but also quite a few in jeans, including a group of what are presumably child-care professionals in a uniform of black jeans and logo'ed orange polo shirts.    The women seem to outnumber the kids, and at the start especially many of them seem more intent on soaking one another than interacting with the children!    But what particularly sets this apart from almost all other adults-plus-kids-in-the-water vids I have seen, is that the camera almost never focuses specifically on a child or children, but instead continuously pans back and forth across the whole scene from adult head height.     And since there are more women than kids, and the women are of course much larger than the kids, the overwhelming impression (to me) is of a video about women in the water.     I therefore think that this post complies with rule 2.1 - but it may be that others disagree; if so, can Nigel please delete this post.

Anyway, here's the link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=86ul4Wn4sGM.    The wet part ceases shortly after 18 mins, no point in continuing to watch (unless you want to check whether they're still wearing the same clothes on the bus home!).

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.019 seconds to generate ]