minx

Wetlook World Forum

Current time: Thu 18/04/24 16:04:15 GMT

Translate page FROM gb -> TO de fr it nl es pt jp

Translate page TO gb <- FROM de fr it nl es pt jp

WetlookPro

Message # 68888.1

Subject: None Re:Moana wetlook - not animated - OK or not? 16 rule and guess work?

Date: Tue 29/11/16 04:14:26 GMT

Name: Chi uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

This should be fine since it's the cast having fun promoting the movie, not some sleazy candid vid of unknowing kids.
In reply to Message (68888) Video Moana wetlook - not animated - OK or not? 16 rule and guess work?

By Mikey - eu Mon 28/11/16 22:28:38 GMT

OK, so I wondered a lot if I should post this. Read the rules many times. It's a short comedy clip about "working with water" in Disney's animated movie Moana (Vaiana in most of Europe). It features the voice cast getting wet. Among them the girl who voices the lead character of Moana. She was 14 at casting, 16 at release of movie - now (and it seems of this clip). And 16 in regards to fully clothed wetlook is OK on this forum. However I have no way (and probably no one else has) of knowing if she was a few weeks past or before her 16th birthday when Disney shot the clip. So I guess (judging by the evidence) that it's OK, but if you think this shouldn't be here, delete it.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZSoAgLgdAWQ

From 00:35 unless you like wet dudes of a certain age ;)

[Disclaimer: this clip is legal of course, if someone doubted a Disney production. I am only wondering about complying with the forum rules, so please keep your comments civilized and mind your tongue - to those "warriors" who think the "Europiean" 16+ rule should be changed to 18+, 21+ or 80+ :P]

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.013 seconds to generate ]