Wetlook-Online

Message # 68869.1

Subject: Info Re:TZ Model Rosemary

Date: Sat 26/11/16 18:05:35 GMT

Name: MK us

Email: wamtec@comcast.net

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

FYI she was not a TZ model who worked for us regularly, We (wamtec/tzmodels) only worked with her one time only. She was actually a model of the WetlookUnlimited website and did many shoots for them. She just happened to be travelling on vacation in our area (Miami) and she contacted my partner Tracie and wanted to do some modelling work while on her trip, and we obliged....so we did a series of shoots in 1 day with Rosemary.

This took place more than 10 years ago, so I don't recall the name of the WetlookUnlimited producer or where they were based (it may have been North Carolina). We never saw Rosemary again after that shoot, but I think she retired, and the WetlookUnlimited website ceased operations  soon after....but if the WetlookUnlimited webmaster is still on this forum he can provide more info than I can.

What I vividly remember about that day of shoots with Rosemary is that the shoot was done in January on a very cold day (40 degrees,,,,,which is nothing to a Canadian....but for a Floridian that is bloody cold) and we had booked a heated pool at a private home in Miami. Despite our reminder calls to the home owner to make sure that the pool heater was turned on 2 days priors to the shoot, when we showed up on the day of the shoot the homeowner then informs us "Oh.....sorry.,...the pool heater broke down and we were unable to heat the pool".....and when we tested the pool temp it was a chilly 52 degrees. We were going to cancel the shoot but we had 2 other models and Rosemary already there and we left the decision to the girls, and they all voted to go ahead and shoot in the pool, despite the chilly water. So, what I remember that day was the amazing attitude of the girls who acted like real troopers and wanted to get the job done anyway. Rosemary was a very pleasant lady with a great attitude and personality.....and if the girls were divas they could have easily refused to go in the cold pool, but because Rosemary and the other girls had such a great attitude of "no problem.....lets get things done" we were able to have a very pleasant day with these girls.

So my recollections of Rosemary were that she was a very nice lady with a great attitude and she took direction well and did an excellent job.

But what happened to her after that....I don't know. She was not a professional adult model (as my other 2 girls that day were), she was an amateur model who worked for WetlookUnlimited and I think she retired from modelling once WetlookUnlijmited shut down.

MK

In reply to Message (68869) None TZ Model Rosemary

By Tom - stiletto0928@live.com us Sat 26/11/16 16:49:42 GMT

I believe I have found most of Wamtec/TZmodels stuff of the older Rosemary media  (2003-2007) that is out there. I am looking for leads and links to other genre's she may have done. She may also have gone under the names Maria, Maria Anne or Sage. It's possible she did girl on girl wrestling videos. I know she did some artistic and sexually provocative nudes. but I'm not sure they were ever publicly posted.

Any help or leads would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks;

TM

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]