Wetlook-Online

Message # 6880.8

Subject: Hello Re: moral problem

Date: Wed 12/11/03 21:17:40 GMT

Name: EASTERN EUROPEAN PERSON uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
:-)))

I am an ex-LDS (Mormon). I was one of the first members of this church in Eastern Europe in the 80s years. Mormons do full inmersion for baptism - in full white clothes, including shoes.

My own baptism was not a problem - I am 101 % heterosexual and I have no interest in male wetlook. As a local leader, I was baptizing many people. Many of the baptized were male and older women - so there was no problem of sexual nature. But one time I had to baptize a younger woman - it was a little problem, beacuse it is really hard to make religious rituals in a sexually active mind condition... :-)))

Later I quit Mormon Church. Now I am Catholic. In Catholic Church we make full inmersion only for little babies, so there is no problem.

In reply to Message (6880) Depressed moral problem

By Anonymous - us Tue 11/11/03 22:20:45 GMT

I've been concerned about recent world events and thinking I could die at any time!I've been searching online christian sites to try and get help and the consensus is-despite the obvious statement of faith,most fundementalists agree you must also be baptised in water(full immersion) as a kind of physical act of faith!Obviously it's too cold to do it in a lake so I have to find a church with a indoor pool of some kind-my problem is what if I get a hard-on once I'm in the water! would if I get so turned on I start shaking or feeling myself?!I know I know-you'll say just wear a swimsuit instead but nobody else does!Plus I would feel vulnerable in front of all those people,(if there is an audience that is),God knows of my "fetish" but my new found christian buddies don't! What to do?! I want to do the right thing and I believe full immersion baptism is an important part of that!   (I'll be back in @11 hours to see your posts-I got a job to go to.)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy WetLooker.com
WetlookPOV.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.029 seconds to generate ]