Wetlook-Online

Message # 6880.4

Subject: Found It Re: moral problem

Date: Wed 12/11/03 02:52:49 GMT

Name: Wetgeorge sk

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I can tell you from my own experience - I did not have a problem with my own baptism - maybe as it was pointed out, i took it seriously and i was a bit nervous too. You just go in a baptise yourselve. Maybe this is because everybody accepts you as you are - they were baptised before too and so this way in this community it is nothing unusual to go into water with your clothes (in my case a white robe-like suit). In this situation it certainly loses the aspect of the forbidden fruit. And i was surely protected with my faith.

The bigger problem, which resurfaced again after my baptism,  is that wet girls turn me on - and i shouldnt even read forums like that and look at pictures like that, because if you are turned on by the sight of a wet clothed female, for you (and me, of course, and all people oriented like us) this means as if you saw her naked. This means adultery in heart. I am still struggling with this (obviously, as i am writing you through this forum).

In reply to Message (6880) Depressed moral problem

By Anonymous - us Tue 11/11/03 22:20:45 GMT

I've been concerned about recent world events and thinking I could die at any time!I've been searching online christian sites to try and get help and the consensus is-despite the obvious statement of faith,most fundementalists agree you must also be baptised in water(full immersion) as a kind of physical act of faith!Obviously it's too cold to do it in a lake so I have to find a church with a indoor pool of some kind-my problem is what if I get a hard-on once I'm in the water! would if I get so turned on I start shaking or feeling myself?!I know I know-you'll say just wear a swimsuit instead but nobody else does!Plus I would feel vulnerable in front of all those people,(if there is an audience that is),God knows of my "fetish" but my new found christian buddies don't! What to do?! I want to do the right thing and I believe full immersion baptism is an important part of that!   (I'll be back in @11 hours to see your posts-I got a job to go to.)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.024 seconds to generate ]