MyWetloook

Message # 6880.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: moral problem

Date: Wed 12/11/03 01:11:18 GMT

Name: someone uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

baptism is the cleansing of your soul through God.Obviously if you are worried about a "hard on" at a sacred time like this then you are not taking it seriously or sincerely.
In reply to Message (6880.1) Hello Re: moral problem

By NCgreg - ncgreg231@hotmail.com gy Tue 11/11/03 23:16:40 GMT

Ask for some details about what the attire/clothing will be (if it's something that will "cover" you should the worst happen)  If this isn't going to help, then pray really hard to god that nothing happens when you get babtized, or talk to your minister/priest/someone in the church that you trust for advice.

BTW, even without recent world events, you still could die at any time.  The difference will be what you believe to happen after you die.  Becoming a Christian will not change what happens to your body.  For that matter, (IMHO) getting babtized is not going to miracuously protect you should you happen to get caught up in the next terrorist attack!  Going further, christianity isn't the only game in town.  If you are really worried about terrorist attacks, I suggest converting to Muslim b/c since it seems to be Muslim EXTREMISTS that are behind terrorism at the moment, maybe you'll get cut a break? Confused

Good luck & pray hard & hope it works out for you.

-Greg

In reply to Message (6880) Depressed moral problem

By Anonymous - us Tue 11/11/03 22:20:45 GMT

I've been concerned about recent world events and thinking I could die at any time!I've been searching online christian sites to try and get help and the consensus is-despite the obvious statement of faith,most fundementalists agree you must also be baptised in water(full immersion) as a kind of physical act of faith!Obviously it's too cold to do it in a lake so I have to find a church with a indoor pool of some kind-my problem is what if I get a hard-on once I'm in the water! would if I get so turned on I start shaking or feeling myself?!I know I know-you'll say just wear a swimsuit instead but nobody else does!Plus I would feel vulnerable in front of all those people,(if there is an audience that is),God knows of my "fetish" but my new found christian buddies don't! What to do?! I want to do the right thing and I believe full immersion baptism is an important part of that!   (I'll be back in @11 hours to see your posts-I got a job to go to.)

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.033 seconds to generate ]