MyWetloook

Message # 68732.1.1.1

Subject: Unfazed Re:advantage of being an inhabitant in a tropical country

Date: Wed 09/11/16 16:44:11 GMT

Name: hazzazbin uu

Email: hazzazbin@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well, firstly, people here are talking about warm weather and wetlook. However, a November in my country is not warm, its cold. People dont like to get wet in the rain this time of the year. If someone did, that means she genuine love for wetlook. And that day, she is not the only girl I have seen getting wet, rather I have seen 10 more girls on the road doing the same thing. The only difference is, she is the only one who's got an umbrella and still getting wet,

Now, the question is, is it not possible to see wet girls in this time of the year (winter). Yah it is, because the beach area is really warm and lot of people (one time I counted 1239 girls in a day) get wet.

During summer it is better to go to water park because it possible to see 500-600 wet girls in one day.

And about clothing, a good number of girls get wet in indian clothes but t-shirt, skirt, leggings, jeans are not uncommon here anyways.

Can you send me the name of the UK beaches where you can see wetlook girls in summer.

regards

Hazzaz

In reply to Message (68732.1.1) Happy Re:advantage of being an inhabitant in a tropical country

By jollywetfellow - sx Tue 08/11/16 23:31:45 GMT

Given how enthusiastically British Indians get wet in the British summer; the number of pics of Indians in wet clothes in India to be found on Flickr, etc; and indeed your own comments in post 66272.7.1.1.1.1.2, Hazzaz; the only surprising thing about your story is that one of the girls actually possessed an umbrella!      At this time of year I'm envious, no doubt about it, but I know that when the warm weather comes back to Britain in 6 months time there will be many more different races, getting wet in different clothes, than I think you will find in India:   https://www.flickr.com/photos/105715846@N06/   
In reply to Message (68732.1) Thumbs Up Re:advantage of being an inhibitant in a tropical country

By wetimer - wetimer@zoho.com uu Tue 08/11/16 21:02:23 GMT

You are confirming what I long suspected. I mean, after all, there is far more wetlook to observe in the UK during the summer when it is warm and people (non wetlookers) don't mind getting wet so much.

Even so, it just goes to make me jealous!

In reply to Message (68732) Smokin advantage of being an inhibitant in a tropical country

By hazzaz - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Sun 06/11/16 03:40:36 GMT

One of the good thing of staying in a tropical country is that you can see a lot of wetlook things which are uncommon and cannot be seen in any websites or internet.

Like today, its raining the whole day and seen a lot of girls getting wet. However, one time when I was walking in the road with an umbrella, saw this two girls, really nicely clothed (indian). They have only umbrella. But rather then sharing, one girl decided not to use it and start walking in the rain. The other girl tried to get a vehicle but the girl stopped it and said that she likes the weather. Then they just walked 30 minutes in the rain - one under umbrella and the other in the rain. I guess you dont see that kind of free spirit usually. Lookout

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
Clips4Sale

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.016 seconds to generate ]