Wetlook-Online

Message # 68732.1

Subject: Thumbs Up Re:advantage of being an inhibitant in a tropical country

Date: Tue 08/11/16 21:02:23 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: wetimer@zoho.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
You are confirming what I long suspected. I mean, after all, there is far more wetlook to observe in the UK during the summer when it is warm and people (non wetlookers) don't mind getting wet so much.

Even so, it just goes to make me jealous!

In reply to Message (68732) Smokin advantage of being an inhibitant in a tropical country

By hazzaz - hazzazbin@gmail.com uu Sun 06/11/16 03:40:36 GMT

One of the good thing of staying in a tropical country is that you can see a lot of wetlook things which are uncommon and cannot be seen in any websites or internet.

Like today, its raining the whole day and seen a lot of girls getting wet. However, one time when I was walking in the road with an umbrella, saw this two girls, really nicely clothed (indian). They have only umbrella. But rather then sharing, one girl decided not to use it and start walking in the rain. The other girl tried to get a vehicle but the girl stopped it and said that she likes the weather. Then they just walked 30 minutes in the rain - one under umbrella and the other in the rain. I guess you dont see that kind of free spirit usually. Lookout

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.022 seconds to generate ]