Wetlook-Online

Message # 68727.6.2.1

Subject: Wink Smile Re:Clinton wetlook

Date: Mon 07/11/16 23:26:46 GMT

Name: EdR uu

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Sure, eventually burn out eventually happens……. but you don't have to rush it. Jeeze!

Ed

In reply to Message (68727.6.2) None Re:Clinton wetlook

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Mon 07/11/16 23:15:52 GMT

I am already pretty much cured......and I did not need Clinton to cure me.

Cos the most effective way to cure yourself of wetlook.....is to become a WETLOOK PRODUCER.

Being a wetlook producer is like working in a chocolate factory or a brewery.....i.e. it is fun at first, but eventually what was once "fun" soon becomes "work" and a chore.

There are only x many ways a girl can get wet and only y different styles of clothing, and only z different kinds of models to shoot with, so once you have done 1000+ scenes with hundreds of models.....you become numb to it all....so then you get bored with the subject.

Even William Shatner famously gave a speech at a Star Trek convention where he told the Trekkie fans to "get a life".

I am sure you are like most wetlook producers....i.e. after 3-4 years you have already done every imaginable fantasy that you dreamed of doing,,,,so what do you do next ?

Wetlook no longer fascinates me any more, cos I have been there done that. What fascinates now are future technologies and ways to deliver wetlook in new ways.....e.g. holograpic wetlook, virtual reality wetlook

The only wetlook that is still interesting is wetlook that is made by non-wetlook people....i.e. anything that is real and spontaneous and is not manufactured or staged.

MK

In reply to Message (68727.6) None Re:Clinton wetlook

By EdR - uu Mon 07/11/16 12:14:00 GMT

You know MK, I like you, but if you wanted to cure me of this life of wetlook, you've come the closest.

Roscoe, if Hillary had her finger on the button, she'd sell it to the highest bidder

EdR

In reply to Message (68727) Peace Man Clinton wetlook

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Sat 05/11/16 19:53:02 GMT

Now....I am gonna be real careful here and avoid making any political comments....but just state the facts and stay on topic.

Hillary Clinton got wet today....and as far as I know she was a wetlook virgin .... until today

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tjbbdDOw1WI&t=7m1s

MK

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.020 seconds to generate ]