WetlookPro

Message # 68705.1.1.1.1

Subject: Sad Re:So Pretty much screwing past members

Date: Sat 05/11/16 04:46:04 GMT

Name: JameswetJeans ex

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Yes agree totally, I was an early bird, the site is badly run I think, it needs to be put into categories, ie, Beaches, bathtub, shower, pool etc and then a brief description of what kind of clothes they wear, good old clips on the last one, ones not seen in years especially bath and shower challenges.

these descriptions need to be put on before you join not after as you don't know what you're buying otherwise, one single update in 6 months not good

In reply to Message (68705.1.1.1) None So Pretty much screwing past members

By Wetwarlock - uu Fri 04/11/16 03:53:46 GMT

I took a chance with becoming an early member of the site and  got burned for it.  Not even 1 complete update in 6 months.  I knew it wouldn't update often but in 6 months only got a mini update.  I definitely will not be renewing I feel ripped off the late adopter get everything and you screw over the early ones.  I have doubts the site will even update at all of you do the big update.  It's a good site and clips are good, but it is run very poorly.  
In reply to Message (68705.1.1) None Re:nEW UPDATES COMING nOVEMBER14TH

By Babyspet - samlovesdachshunds@gmail.com us Thu 03/11/16 16:31:23 GMT

In reply to question, babyspet members who had 6 months membership would have already expired and have to renew for the next FULL complete update of videos coming November 14th.

When we opened we announced that BP does NOT do regular updates, but sporatic from time to time...We put up  over 600 videos to view along with thousands of pictures from the past.

Any new member  from the time we opened who may have joined say 3 months ago would have 3 months left on their membership..They would have viewed the current material, plus they will be a member when the new update comes around November 14th.

As time goes on, we will improve on things, but for now experience growing pains like all business do.  In the next updates, which include tons of movie/TV wetlook  long  gone away we have captured, plus shower and tubs scenes and carnival dunk tank videos and lots of candid ways girls get wet....All this and more in the next complete update.

**One Plus !  In this next group of updates, this time BP will do Bi-Monthly updates of 15-20 videos...(Bi-monthly not Weekly)..so  members  should get all the videos(over 600) plus over 1,000 pictures

along with 3 updates during their membership when they join.  Any questions, write us at samlovesdachshunds@gmail.com

regards:

BP

In reply to Message (68705.1) None Re:nEW UPDATES COMING nOVEMBER14TH

By Anonymous - uu Thu 03/11/16 04:49:38 GMT

How about an answer to the question,  all the older members what happens to them?  The site didn't do 1 complete update at all.  Just a mini update without wiping.  The new members get both while your first supporters get ripped off?

In reply to Message (68705) None nEW UPDATES COMING nOVEMBER14TH

By Babyspet - samlovesdachshunds@gmail.com us Thu 03/11/16 03:16:41 GMT

All New update coming in 2 weeks at babyspet,com.   All old clips will be removed and over 600 new ones added along with over thousands of archeive photos.

Come see the latest at babyspet.com       BP

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.023 seconds to generate ]