WetlookPro

Message # 68669

Subject: News/Mag/Book what we do in the bathtube

Date: Sat 29/10/16 21:31:15 GMT

Name: Gabriela uu

Email: gabriela@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

I secretly watch him as he fills upp the tub pouring bathfoam. I  look at my tall and handsome viking with his broad shoulders and his back of steel wearing jeans and a t-shirt. The tube is full and I see him submerge  on the tube and his cloths slims to his body. He closes his eye and lies there. He is sexy all wet fully cloths. I know he secretly wants me to enjoy him and I want to do so...so I put on those wet jeans that he had picked for me. They are tight with a high waist. I select a white tank top as he likes it and skip the bra. I put on some make up, smokey eyes and big round earrings. I wet my hair and as I do some water drops on my tank top that slims against to a bit of my breast. My nipples get stiffed. I like it. It looks sexy and I want to look sexy for my man. I put a sexy heels and before I suprise him with my anatomy I pick up a beer for him and walk towards the bath. Towards him. He hint a smile and his eyes gives me his approbal. I reach him the beer and as he starts sipping on  it he watches me step in to the batch slowly. Every inch of my cloths are getting wet and slim to my body until it reaches my tank top. I have now his fully attention and as I do I submerge even more slowly until the water reaches right above my chin and I stay there for a couple of seconds and then I get up and stand in front of my man with my wet jeans. I turn around so he can get a good look at my ass and legs. He enjoys the view and that inspires me to give him a show on the tube...and so I do...with him on my mind, with his tongue between my legs and his hands grabbing my ass and my tits.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.007 seconds to generate ]