WetlookPro

Message # 6860.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: New Poll

Date: Tue 11/11/03 05:01:08 GMT

Name: Wetlook U us

Email: webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
Well, I won't make any promises I can't keep. Assuming I will always have the web space, the quality of the photos should at the least remain the same if not better. I can tell you I have NO PLANS to make any drastic change.  I will be keeping the outfits as I have them now pretty much the same but may add more dressier stuff in the near future.  Right now the poll I have running is WAY in favor of leaving things the way they are.

It's odd... Before I started this site, there weren't NEAR as many jeans and sneaker set available or so I felt.  Now, everyone seems to be leaning more that way or at least have added them on to their normal sets.  Everyone one of us has a "thing".  I'll admit, I started this with what "I" liked and I knew I wasn't the only one. It's worked out fine and is coming along okay I suppose.  I've stubbled and tripped but I've learned as I've gone along.  Something I HAVE learned and very quick, you can't please everyone. It's just not possible.  With so many likes and combinations, you can come close to what one my like, but tick another off by doing it.  With the help of others, I hope to make it even better as time ticks.  I won't mention names because I'd surely leave someone out but those who have helped with ideas, offers of web space, helped with making the site more secure, ect., a special thanks goes out to you.

Thank you for the good words.. It's appreciated.  

In reply to Message (6860.1) Happy Re: New Poll

By luvwetgirls - us Mon 10/11/03 15:39:59 GMT

I was about to subscribe to your site, but I want your reassurence it will stay the way it has been over the past few years. Searching for the perfect wetlook pictures takes away precious time from studying for college, but with your site, and a few others (very few), I can alleviate that. Keep things the way they are now, and I will definitely get my membership. Keep the wet tennis shoes and wet jeans pics coming, and I will subscribe and stay as a loyal costumer. Don't change the very elements that define your wonderful site. I know other wetlook fans appreciate the same facets of wetlook that I do, and will also subscibe to your site. Rock on!
In reply to Message (6860) Talking New Poll

By Wetlook U - webmaster@wetlookuniversity.com us Mon 10/11/03 13:37:12 GMT

As some may ave noticed, I've been trying to get a better feel for what's needed.. Hop on over and take our poll if you have a few minutes

http://www.wetlookuniversity.com/wetpoll.html

Some of your sets have changed....

I like dressier clothes on the girls lately  

Keep to the jeans/sneakers look  

It's a good combination  

Good straight for the dressy look from now on  

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.807 seconds to generate ]