Wetlook-Online

Message # 6859.1.1.1.1

Subject: Hello Re: Re: Re: Re: U.S. Wetlook Alert -----> KELLY RIPA

Date: Tue 11/11/03 11:40:48 GMT

Name: Anonymous us

Email:

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yeah, but again I say- it's still Kelly Ripa!!! I'll take whatever I can get!!!!
In reply to Message (6859.1.1.1) Hello Re: Re: Re: U.S. Wetlook Alert -----> KELLY RIPA

By MK - wamtec@compuserve.com us Tue 11/11/03 05:22:32 GMT

Well...I would not want to bet on it being any good...cos she copped out "big time" last month when they did the foodfight on their show to celebrate the Hope and Faith messy scene she did...i.e. note that Regis was dressed in his normal EXPENSIVE $2000 suit to get messy...while Kelly had changed into a casual pantsuit that looked like something you buy at Kmart for $19.99...so Regis took his punishment wearing his expensive clothes...while Kelly deliberately dressed down for the messy stuff...what a cop out.

My bet is...she will change into a jogging suit or something yukky like that....but I would love to be proven wrong.

One thing is for sure....for added enjoyment..make sure to turn sound down on your tv...cos listening to Kelly is worse punishment than a chinese water torture....they should send her down to Guantanamo Bay to talk all day to the prisonors of war...she would drive them all insane and begging to talk...just to get her out of there...ha ha

In reply to Message (6859.1.1) Hello Re: Re: U.S. Wetlook Alert -----> KELLY RIPA

By Anonymous - us Tue 11/11/03 02:12:32 GMT

I doubt it- worst cast scenario- she'll be wearing a wetsuit- but it's still Kelly Ripa so I'll take whatever I can get, ya know?
In reply to Message (6859.1) Hello Re: U.S. Wetlook Alert -----> KELLY RIPA

By Sopping - us Tue 11/11/03 01:01:30 GMT

Yeah, and with our luck, these days. she'll be wearing a bikini!

S:

In reply to Message (6859) TV U.S. Wetlook Alert -----> KELLY RIPA

By Anonymous - us Mon 10/11/03 13:32:00 GMT

This Friday, November 14th, on Live with Regis and Kelly, Kelly Ripa will be in the dunk tank!!!

Regis is quite the athlete and is likely to his the target at least once or twice ensuring that Kelly get's a good dunking.

This has major potential for some clothed wetlook so keep your fingers crossed!!!!!

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.021 seconds to generate ]