Wetlook-Online

Message # 68537.1.1

Subject: None Re:1st time here in many years

Date: Fri 14/10/16 00:10:04 GMT

Name: wetfan us

Email: oldwetfan@gmail.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Yes, I'm the 'original' Mark.  RM & I spoke about a year ago, unfortunately he's getting really up in years and quite forgetful.  So you and I are going to be 'neighbors' soon!  What an unexpected development :-)  We probably should take our chat offline.  You know me and can find me on FB.
In reply to Message (68537.1) Hello Re:1st time here in many years

By MK - wamtec@comcast.net us Thu 13/10/16 23:37:25 GMT

Are you the original "wetfan" who used to publish a WL newsletter in the early 90's (because several other people have used the wetfan username over the years).

If so, glad to see you are around, because last I heard of you you were having some major health problems, so it is good to know you are still with us (btw my wife and I will be moving house to live up in the Ocala area in the next 2 months, so I will not be too far from where you live).

As you may know, JJ from Canada who created the VintageWet Archive site is sadly no longer with us, His site hosted many contributions from yourself, myself, Roger and several others and the site was hosted for several years by Graham but it is now held by David Wilkey I think, though I don't see the old archives online anymore.

Many of the old timers I used to correspond with in the 1990's are no longer around (do you ever hear from RM from Winter Haven any more).

We have not heard from "Sopping" in the last 5 years or so on this forum. He was in his mid 80's the last time I chatted with him, so I do not think he is around any more.

But Roger C of UK Aquantics is in his 80's and I still chat with him every week via email.

MK

In reply to Message (68537) Happy 1st time here in many years

By wetfan - oldwetfan@gmail.com us Thu 13/10/16 23:11:52 GMT

Greetings to all.  This is my first visit here in many years.  It's so good to see many of the 'originals' are still here and posting.  Especially enjoy MK's thoughtful replies to so many questions here on the forum.  The fashions of the times may have changed but wetlook fans are always wetlook fans.

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Wetlook-Online
WetLooker.com

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.043 seconds to generate ]