WetlookPro

Message # 68500.8

Subject: Info Re:Raising children around wetlook

Date: Mon 10/10/16 23:10:24 GMT

Name: wetimer uu

Email: wetimer@zoho.com

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help
with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

Previous Reply
Next New Message
Active List Archive

Wetlook-Online
I have also struggled with this, being in a similar situation to you. I'm married, with two young children, aged 3 and 5. Unfortunately, I'm not lucky enough to own a swimming pool, so most of my wetlook is in a private situation ie in the bath or shower.

Last summer, on a particularly hot day, the whole family was in the garden. We had a paddling pool for the children, and they were playing in and around it, naked. Couldn't be more innocent. My wife and I were sitting on the climbing frame, just chatting. At some point the children decided that they wanted to play with bottles, pouring the water and so on, and we found them some empty drinking bottles for the purpose. Shortly after, they discovered that they could squirt with them, and then it all kicked off. I remember the delight on my 5 year old's face as she shrieked "WATERFIGHT!!!" Initially it was just the two children chasing after each other, but then they turned on me. My wife protested at getting involved, but of course, I was happy to chase them round and be chased.

I was wearing cotton shorts and a t-shirt, neither of which I removed. Pretty soon I was soaked to the skin, and I am one of those people for whom, any item of clothes which is not designed for swimming in counts as wetlook. (I mention this only because I know that for some, it's the coverage that counts, and shorts and t-shirts are too close to normal swimwear to count as wetlook). Everyone found it hilarious, but I couldn't help the fact that I was having a physiological reaction too, and tenting badly. I was doing an increasing amount of adjusting to prevent it from being noticed and also, it was becoming a little uncomfortable, running round like that. After another few minutes, I made an excuse about getting a bit cold, and went to change into dry clothes.

It was a great, fun afternoon, and I'm sure the children were oblivious to my arousal and discomfort.

So, the answer to your question is, I think it depends entirely on context. If you are able to desexualise your wetlook, then go for it with your children. I do recognise that for a lot of people on these forums, wetlook is a fun thing, rather than a fetish thing. Personally, I can't separate the two very effectively, so I will always try to avoid a wetlook situation with my children.

In reply to Message (68500) Question Raising children around wetlook

By Swim.In.Clothes - swim.in.clothes@outlook.com us Sun 09/10/16 21:44:09 GMT

Hello all,

Looking for some honest opinions.  We're raising our first kids - two year old twin boys - and I'm always wondering if my partaking in getting soaked around them is inappropriate in any way.  I've questioned it enough in my mind that I even went to see a sex therapist who deals in sex addiction and the likes.  She told me that because my desire to get wet is sexually oriented, it's not appropriate for me to be swimming clothed around my kids, and that I should wait until they're in bed or down for a nap.  The problem I have with that is we have a swimming pool in the back yard and during the warm months, we swim nearly every day.  I don't feel like I can abstain during any swimming at all - it does feel like an addiction that I can't break, so I feel like I must swim clothed no matter what. Is it inappropriate?  I do know better than to do anything sexually in front of the kids (sex with the wife, relieving myself, etc).  Is it inappropriate because I'm going to be automatically aroused by swimming clothed?  I feel so torn - I always want to do what's right for my kids, and I do feel a bit self-centered by saying I "have" to be clothed in the pool.  

What would you do?

Report Abuse or Problem to Nigel at Minxmovies
If you enjoy this forum, then please make a small donation to help with running costs: Make Donation (you can change amount)

All WAM Drunk Sex Orgy Clips4Sale
Wetlook-Online

Minx Movies - M12 - Dressed in Wet is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M15 - Wet Me Now is now in the Download Store
Download Store

Minx Movies - M14 - Get Wet With Me is now in the Download Store
2ipmd65.jpg2ipmdg2.jpgckfbj77.jpgjapgs25.jpgzgjbt99.jpg Download Store 2fpbs94.jpgkijws74.jpgrlsps97.jpglasbjg7.jpg2fptg96.jpg2gpdde7.jpg

Minx Movies - M8 - Mask Of Wetness is now in the Download Store
Download Store

[ This page took 0.015 seconds to generate ]